<p>EDM artist RL Grime and Lost Kings will perform on April 24 at UF.</p>

EDM artist RL Grime and Lost Kings will perform on April 24 at UF.

UF students may be seen shuffling at Flavet Field on the last day of classes.

Student Government Productions’ last concert of the semester will feature EDM artist RL Grime along with Lost Kings on April 24, according to the group’s Facebook post.

RL Grime is a producer of trap, grime and bass music. Lost Kings is a DJ duo and will perform as the opening act, the post said.

The show is free and open to both UF students and the public. Gates will open at 6:30 p.m. and the concert will begin at 7:30, the post said.

Andrew Kelly, SGP chair, did not comment in time for publication.

The Alligator did not receive RL Grime and Lost Kings’ contract with UF in time for publication.

Veronica Rogers, a 20-year-old UF psychology sophomore, became interested in EDM through her friends and by listening to DJs on SoundCloud, she said.

Although Rogers has never heard of Lost Kings, she has been a fan of RL Grime since 2014.

“I love EDM and this DJ,” Rogers said. “I hope he performs my favorite song, ‘Core.’”

Past artists that have performed at UF include Young the Giant, Passion Pit, Chance the Rapper and Childish Gambino.

21 Savage is scheduled to perform on April 15 at the O’Connell Center.