The Road to Change tour is stopping by Gainesville this Thursday, revitalizing the debate for gun reform, school safety and the student-voter movement.

The event is being organized by Jovanna Liuzzo, an Eastside High School senior. It will feature three simultaneous protests at the district offices of Rep. Ted Yoho, Sen. Keith Perry and Rep. Chuck Clemons from 11 a.m. to noon. Liuzzo will be a panel member and is flying home from Europe the night before to participate.

Andrew Garfield, president of Never Again Florida, the UF chapter of the #NeverAgain movement, is a co-organizer of the event with Liuzzo.

“My favorite part of these protests is seeing how creative people get with their posters,” Garfield said.

There is no expected turnout count for the protests, and everyone is invited to participate.

Clemons, who will not be in town Thursday, said his office is aware of the planned protest and will be open for its normal business hours.

Staz Guntek, a representative from Sen. Perry’s office, said Perry has “expressed interest” in being present for the protest, but there are no official plans yet.

Yoho’s office did not answer requests for comment before The Alligator’s deadline.

The event will continue with a series of speeches, a panel discussion and Q&A opportunities from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Gainesville Woman’s Club.

The last hour is unscheduled so attendees may register to vote, meet the speakers and eat.

“This is going to be a fantastic event for our city,” Liuzzo said.

Other confirmed speakers and panel members are:

• Robert Schentrup, father of Carmen Schentrup, a victim of the Parkland massacre

• Liz Stout, a survivor of the Parkland massacre

• Aagneya Singh Banerjee, an 11-year-old who previously organized a walkout at his school, Joseph Williams Elementary School

• Andrew Garfield, Julia Cordover and Zachariah Xu of Never Again Florida

Garfield said around 800 people are expected to attend the evening event, though he and Liuzzo have prepared to host more than 1,000 if community turnout is higher.