Santa Fe College President Paul Broadie has faced the same challenges as any new leader — plus a global pandemic.
Santa Fe College announced today that its classes will be online starting Monday. Gov. Ron DeSantis ordered schools to be canceled for two weeks.
Santa Fe College’s new president, Paul Broadie II, delivered his inaugural address Tuesday afternoon. As he steps into his new role, Santa Fe students and faculty reflect on former President Jackson Sasser’s legacy at the college.
Santa Fe College Stories
- Otter pups born at Santa Fe College Teaching Zoo
- Santa Fe College nationally recognized for campus safety program
- Survey gives Santa Fe College high marks for racial equity
- Santa Fe College to offer extra transportation for rural students
- Person who died in Sunday’s crash identified as Santa Fe College student
- Santa Fe College to build new Blount Campus
- Paul Broadie II selected as new president of Santa Fe College
- Santa Fe College chooses two finalists in presidential search
- Santa Fe president will share status of the college one last time before retiring
- Stolen skink? Police investigating missing lizard from Santa Fe College Teaching Zoo
- Santa Fe presidential semi-finalists talk platforms, programs and people
- Santa Fe College chooses seven semifinalists in presidential search
- U.S. Department of Commerce invests in Santa Fe
- Santa Fe College adjunct professors protest at Board of Trustees meeting