<p>Castronovo</p>

Castronovo

Anthony Castronovo was charged for assaulting a security guard and vomiting on a police officer after a night out at :08 bar on Friday morning.

GPD was called to the downtown bar, located at 201 W. University Ave, shortly past midnight after a security worker said Castronovo, a 19-year-old UF student from Boca Raton, was ejected from the club, according to a police report.

Castronovo responded by swinging a pole attached to a cement-filled pot toward the security worker. The pole hit the side door of the business then shattered, missing the security worker.

Officers detained Castronovo during investigation in the back of a patrol car. During questioning, Castronovo told one officer he was going to vomit on him.

According to the police report, Castronovo put his mouth on the divider between the front and back of the patrol car, and aimed his projectile path toward the front. He vomited on both the electronic panel of the vehicle and the officer.

Castronovo was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and battery on a law enforcement officer, both felonies. He was released on his own recognizance on Friday but was ordered not to return to :08.

Castronovo