I’ve been apartment hunting in Gainesville for the past four hours trying to decide between an apartment that will ultimately lead to me giving my spleen as a down payment or something on the cheaper side that could double as a backdrop for the Stanford prison experiment.
- The Panhandle mourns and rebuilds
- The case for bringing “Hamilton” to Gainesville
- Don’t live for your resume
- We need a UN ambassador with a global perspective
- The case for moviegoing
- Kids need role models who break the mold
- SG’s Unsocial Social Media
- Bi Erasure: a lesson in not coming out
- Girls Get in Free: But at What Cost?
- Social media fuels the fire in over-analyzing our friendships
- Donate peanut butter, fight food insecurity
- What Loneliness Can Teach Us
- How to prepare for midterms: A complete guide