Journalists don’t have a lot of free time. If they date you, they must really like you. I consider myself extra special because I was able to get a journalist to fit me in her abundant agenda filled with interviews, writing, meetings and editing all the time. While I do feel special, there w…
- Pop the champagne
- Journalists are made by people
- Acting and deciding in uncertain times
- Hey, UF. Listen to your students.
- A student emailed. The president replied.
- Save the drinking for when your loved ones are dead
- Don’t lose sight of the upcoming election
- Cheryl '77 – Love and Reflection
- President Fuchs on Florida Arbor Day
- Trump’s Soleimani killing puts Americans at risk
- Student Government apparently doesn’t have a camera
- Goodbye Column: I can finally catch my breath
- Goodbye Column: Your health should always come before a story