Clubs and going out every weekend aren’t my thing. But I do love hanging out with my friends or going house parties because they’re situations where I can enjoy the company of the people around me. Requesting music at a house party is also easier because you know who has the aux. And as a pl…
People are expressing themselves in forms of media that used to be reserved for professional companies and social media influencers: vlogs and podcasts.
Everyone has eavesdropped. If you say you haven’t, you’re lying. Some people describe eavesdropping as something only nosy or invasive people do. I don’t agree. I often find myself in places surrounded by people: a bus, a classroom, a restaurant, a library. You name it. In these places, peop…
According to the Foundation for Alcohol Responsibility, deaths caused by drunk driving crashes have decreased by 48 percent since 1982. This is a hopeful statistic, but the nation has a way to go before the problem of drunk driving is completely eliminated. The Global Status Report on Road S…
- Hear me out. The Reitz Union is the most legit study space on campus.
- The lies from my freshman year from the perspective of my senior self
- Toys don’t have a specific gender, so stop assuming differently
- Hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico in 2017, but recovery efforts are still ongoing
- The mid-semester crisis is an epidemic
- Stop putting celebrities on pedestals. They aren’t going to save us.
- Love at first sight may not be just a myth
- I wasn't attracted to my partner anymore. This is how I dealt with it.
- Dating in college isn't as common as you think
- Valentine’s Day should be about love, not gifts
- Young women must stop seeking male validation
- An open letter on the trials of fitness
- Conversion therapy must be banned in Alachua County