A sense of nostalgia washes over you as you flip through your course syllabus. Seeing each old entry for past classes is like a punch to the gut. You flashback to artificial laughs at your professor’s corny puns. They weren’t quite comedy gold but more of a bland maize color. Your mind is ca…
- Darts and Laurels: November 16, 2018
- Let the recount proceed smoothly. Don’t yell ‘fraud.’ Follow the law.
- Darts & Laurels: November 9, 2018
- The election is over, the work is not
- The migrant caravan is a boogeyman
- Darts and Laurels: November 2, 2018
- Cease and desist: A comprehensive collection of small irritations
- Why Squirrel Hill? Why now?
- The Alligator’s endorsements for Constitutional amendments and referenda
- The Alligator's endorsements for U.S., State and Local candidates
- Darts and Laurels: Oct 19, 2018
- Trump’s tweets deserve lawsuits
- Florida can have a black governor. Don’t bother asking.