The number of opinions sections over the last two months has decreased. You might’ve noticed that.
On Friday, UF student affairs interim vice president Win Phillips sent an email to students addressing two incidents he said were related to racism and anti-Semitisim, stating UF “places the highest value on creating a diverse, inclusive and welcoming environment.”
A loud noise wakes you up from your midnight nap. It’s finally the end of the semester and you’re looking forward to winter break but definitely not exams. You haven’t been sleeping much, but the tables at Library West always serve as a nice substitute for a bed.
- Why removing likes from Instagram isn’t such a bad thing
- The U.S. needs help, and not with just guns
- Northwestern's apology wasn't great, but Twitter's reaction was even worse
- Darts and Laurels: Nov. 8
- Stress should be used in moderation
- Why are we still celebrating stealing from Native Americans?
- Just Laurels: Halloween
- Be safe and spooky this Halloween
- Photojournalism’s future is uncertain in the digital age
- Darts and Laurels: Oct. 25
- Leave the racist costumes at the store
- Pride may have flaws, but it’s still a community
- Darts and Laurels: Oct. 18