A loud noise wakes you up from your midnight nap. It’s finally the end of the semester and you’re looking forward to winter break but definitely not exams. You haven’t been sleeping much, but the tables at Library West always serve as a nice substitute for a bed.
Usually, the editorial board likes to take it easy on Fridays and publish a series of “Darts and Laurels” in order to lighten the mood for the weekend and provide our opinions on different things happening in the news.
- Northwestern's apology wasn't great, but Twitter's reaction was even worse
- Darts and Laurels: Nov. 8
- Stress should be used in moderation
- Why are we still celebrating stealing from Native Americans?
- Just Laurels: Halloween
- Be safe and spooky this Halloween
- Photojournalism’s future is uncertain in the digital age
- Darts and Laurels: Oct. 25
- Leave the racist costumes at the store
- Pride may have flaws, but it’s still a community
- Darts and Laurels: Oct. 18
- Food affects your health, but it also impacts the Earth
- The problems that come after #MeToo