The internet is divided yet again, but this time it’s a battle between generations. It’s the old vs. new, or, millennials vs. boomers.
Usually, the editorial board likes to take it easy on Fridays and publish a series of “Darts and Laurels” in order to lighten the mood for the weekend and provide our opinions on different things happening in the news.
As upcoming journalists, many of us are aware of the difficulties involved in the craft. Our work is expected to inform the public in an objective way, but when respecting the feelings of the public comes into play, things can get confusing.
- Darts and Laurels: Nov. 8
- Stress should be used in moderation
- Why are we still celebrating stealing from Native Americans?
- Just Laurels: Halloween
- Be safe and spooky this Halloween
- Photojournalism’s future is uncertain in the digital age
- Darts and Laurels: Oct. 25
- Leave the racist costumes at the store
- Pride may have flaws, but it’s still a community
- Darts and Laurels: Oct. 18
- Food affects your health, but it also impacts the Earth
- The problems that come after #MeToo
- Darts and Laurels: Oct. 11