Endorsements, much like winter in Westeros, are coming. The Alligator will be gathering information provided from most candidates for most offices in the coming weeks.
Looks don’t really matter at the end of the summer, especially in North Florida. The entirety of the Gainesville population is dripping with sweat and unbothered by unkempt appearances.
We’re chugging right along with our four-part series on the upcoming primary election Aug. 28. Alachua County residents have until July 30 to register or change party affiliations in order to vote for candidates in their party.
- Bear with us. Things are about to get hairy. Possibly even downright grizzly.
- About last week...
- Viva the Independent Florida Alligator.
- Don’t fight prejudice with prejudice
- Darts & Laurels: April 20, 2018
- The Alligator’s archives are now online
- People are losing faith in police, and they should be
- Darts & Laurels: April 13, 2018
- Is a Trump presidency actually good for the feminist movement?
- Darts & Laurels: April 5, 2018
- Teachers deserve better
- It’s time for a women’s history museum