Many university presidents want only to hear and share good news. However, the only way our university can grow stronger and become greater is if we understand and are open to what needs to be improved.
The ACCENT speakers have already been chosen, but if I could go back in time and have a conversation with someone from ACCENT Speakers Bureau, I imagine it would sound a lot like this:
As we head to the polls tomorrow and Wednesday, I have to make it known to you: all is not as it seems with Gator Party.
- Letter to the Editor: Student Body President Michael Murphy on blue lights
- Letter to the Editor: Gator Party is Impact Party with a New Name
- Letter to the Editor: Welcome to the Gator Party
- UF Student Government mismanaged your money
- Your vote is your voice in Alachua County
- President Fuchs welcomes UF students
- Letter to the Editor: The truth about Pearson and the Impact caucus
- Letter to the Editor: Reflections of an independent senator
- Letter to the Editor: Grabowski fails to Inspire
- Letter to the Editor: IFAS benefits from prison contracts
- SG must uphold online voting
- Letter to the Editor: What SG and others can learn from Public Policy Career Day
- Letter to the Editor: SG allows ICE presence at UF