Welcome, or welcome back, to Alachua County, Gators! Whether this fall marks the beginning of your college career or the beginning of the end of your college journey, you have the chance to make your voice heard in our community.
There are several differences between Branden Pearson and I — and that’s the understatement of the century. One of these differences is I use evidence to support my claims. Pearson can’t do this because much of what he says isn’t true.
Student Government is infamous for its partisanship, with allegations of unprofessionalism made against one party and allegations of corruption directed at the other, but I never expected things to become as tense as they did over this Summer A term. Between the cancellation of the original …
When the student senate returned for the beginning of the Summer B term, they did so with less senators and a lot more potential. Over the past few weeks, partisanship in the Senate chamber has risen to an all-time high, culminating in the departure of former senators Grabowski and Lima.
UF’s College of Liberal Arts and Sciences commencement ceremony was briefly interrupted by three of our student organizers during the college’s second go at a proper commencement.
- SG must uphold online voting
- Letter to the Editor: What SG and others can learn from Public Policy Career Day
- Letter to the Editor: SG allows ICE presence at UF
- Letter to the Editor: The judicial dictatorship of SG
- Letter to the Editor: A statement from the UF Health Shands CEO
- Letter to the Editor: To the Dance Marathon skeptic
- Darts and Laurels: March 29, 2019
- Letter to the Editor: How UF can make a big difference for a small country
- Letter to the Editor: Are Santa Fe students disconnected from Gainesville's culture?
- Letter to the Editor: We need to end the stigma around exploratory majors
- Letter to the Editor: Make your voice heard in the upcoming city election
- Letter to the Editor: Birthright Israel is a life changing experience
- Letter to the Editor: We must keeping fighting against sexual assault on college campuses