Zachariah is a senior at UF studying Political Science and Journalism. He serves as The Alligator's Opinions Editor and enjoys the sound of laughter, long walks at the beach at sunset, the sound of rain on leaves, the smell of old books and Oxford commas.
As featured on
Following the Gators’ win against South Carolina Saturday, students and fans celebrated at bars and watch parties
This Week's Front Page
The Alligator Podcast
Find a local business
- Gainesville sinkhole spans 90 feet, residents evacuated
- Fuchs: Seventeen thousand fans for football games but no in-person graduation?
- LGBT-focused Living Learning Community coming to UF
- UF freshmen miss out on first semester experiences
- Gainesville’s affordable housing crisis worsening amid pandemic
- Voter intimidation emails surface on Alachua County’s second day of Early Voting
- Tom Petty’s 70th Birthday Bash to be held virtually today
- A 49-year legacy of hair cuts and southern hospitality
- Loneliness, delirium and mental decline: How the COVID-19 pandemic affects local seniors
- Alachua County public schools continue to update COVID-19 protocols in response to evolving science
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.