The Independent Florida Alligator: Information

The Independent Florida Alligator now accepts: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and, Discover.

Please contact the classified advertising department at 352-373-3463 or [email protected] with any questions or concerns. We will happy to assist you.

Spring 2018 publication dates:

Publication for the spring semester will start on Monday, January 8th. Deadline for this edition will be on Wednesday, December 6th by 4pm.

Deadlines:

• Thursday by 4pm to start on Monday
  • Friday by 4pm to start on Wednesday
  • Wednesday by 4pm to start on Friday

Exceptions to this are:

• No publication on Monday, January 15th.
  • There will be no publications during the week of Spring Break, March 5th through March 9th.
  • The deadline for ads beginning on Monday, March 12th will be at 4pm on Thursday, March 1st.
  • The deadline for ads beginning on Wednesday, March 14th will be at 4pm on Friday, March 2nd.

The last publication date for the spring semester will be on Wednesday, April 25th. The first publication date for the summer semester will be on Tuesday, May 15th. Deadline for this first publication date will be at 4pm on Wednesday, April 25th.

Summer 2018 publication dates:

The Alligator publishes only on Tuesdays and Thursdays during the summer semester.

• Deadlines for Tuesdays are the preceding Friday by 4pm.
  • Deadlines for Thursdays are the preceding Tuesday by 4pm.

Exceptions to this are:

• There will be no publications during Summer Break week - June 26th & 28th.
  • Deadline for ads starting on July 3rd is Friday, June 22nd by 4pm.
  • The last Tuesday/Thursday week will be August 7th & 9th.
  • The final publication for the summer semester will be The New Student Edition published on Monday, August 13th - one week before the fall semester begins. Deadline for this issue will be on Thursday, August 9th by 4pm

The first publication for the fall semester will be The Welcome Back Issue published on Monday, August 20th. The deadline for this issue will be on Thursday, August 16th by 4pm.

Further information regarding publication dates and deadlines when we return to Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule for the fall semester will be forthcoming.

Place An Ad

• Select Category
  • Package
  • Print Ad
  • Online Ad
  • Contact Information

Connecting local buyers and sellers 24/7. Place your ad now!

Get the word out quickly and effectively with our unmatched local reach online, and in print.

Whether you're selling a car, a home, having a garage sale, or looking for the perfect employee, we've got a solution that meets your needs. Just fill out the form to get started.