Gators coach Mike White remains hopeful there will be college basketball in 2020.
Florida men’s basketball coach Mike White received more clarity with his squad on Tuesday when guard Tre Mann announced that he was withdrawing from the 2020 NBA Draft and returning to Florida for his sophomore season.
Miami was down 95-92 to San Antonio in Game 6 of the 2013 NBA Finals. With the Spurs leading the series 3-2, this possession would force overtime or crown the Spurs champions.
More Men's Basketball Stories
- What If: The 04s didn’t come back for the 2007 season?
- What If: John Egbunu Never Got Injured?
- Nembhard declares for NBA Draft
- Johnson will return for 2020-21 season
- Abrupt end to season only brings more disappointment for Gators
- Lewis announces his return for sophomore season
- The Best Game I Ever Covered: Just grins in a historic win
- What it took to be No. 34
- Another big man to leave Florida
- Gators hoping for redemption as they eye SEC Tournament
- Three Gators honored on SEC end-of-year teams
- UF collapses in second half, blows 18-point lead in loss to UK
- Florida shuts down UGA to secure road victory in Athens
- Gators’ struggles lie beyond inexperience
- Bulldog Blues: Florida drops two of two against Georgia
- Florida falls short after disastrous first half
- Coach Shelton believes UF could make a title run this year
- Florida is hitting its stride ahead of Tennessee game
- Gators steamroll LSU after Johnson’s big night
- Florida feeling sense of urgency with March looming