The Florida women’s basketball team held its preseason media day Thursday, and coach Cam Newbauer and the players got to share their thoughts on the offseason and the season to come. They spoke a lot on improvement from last season and had a new-found confidence. Here are three areas the tea…
The Florida women’s basketball season came to an end last Thursday in Greenville, South Carolina, with an 87-56 loss to Missouri in the second round of the SEC Tournament.
The sparse Florida crowd at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena in Greenville, South Carolina, sheepishly tried to revitalize the players, but only in vain.
Ole Miss coach Yolett McPhee-McCuin desperately tried to motivate her team during the final timeout of the game. She slammed her clipboard to the ground and pounded her fist against her red leather jacket looking for a reaction from her players, but she was met with silence.
More Women's Basketball Stories
- Dreadful first quarter sets the tone as Gators fall on Senior Night
- Washington’s absence felt on floundering Florida team
- Gators can’t get out of first gear in blowout loss to Texas A&M
- Funda Nakkasoglu: Unequivocally Turkish with Aussie roots
- Florida’s road woes continue at LSU
- Florida swept in season series against South Carolina
- Georgia dominates Florida in rivalry matchup
- Washington’s game-winning shot lifts Florida over Alabama
- Florida comes up short in Kentucky upset bid
- Florida drops to Tennessee in Knoxville for fourth straight loss
- Undersized UF hindered by Moore's injury
- UF falls to Arkansas at O’Dome for third-straight loss
- Florida embarrassed by Mississippi State at O’Dome
- Ole Miss leads start to finish to down Gators
- Florida’s bench has been one of its few bright spots
- Washington’s game-winner nets first win against Mizzou
- Florida still winless in SEC after loss to South Carolina
- Where can UF turn when its leading scorers are playing inconsistently?
- Florida falls to Auburn in second-straight conference loss
- Florida blows lead, drops first SEC matchup