I feel that the reality of what happened Saturday night is lost on a lot of people.
The college basketball season doesn’t tip off until early November, but that won’t stop the national media from making those wildly bold predictions merely based off what a team looks like on paper.
- The NFL Hall of Fame should induct 20 members for its 2020 class
- NBA stars need to recognize the importance of Team USA
- The Houston Astros won the World Series in July
- 2020: Tim Walton’s greatest challenge
- The agony of being a Mets fan (and why I am one)
- Don’t underestimate Miami
- Appreciate The Open for what it was
- Mike White has proved us wrong
- The USMNT must get younger
- Predicting every NFL division
- Can the Gators win a national championship with Feleipe Franks?
- Kevin Durant made the right decision to play in Game 5
- Is there a future for Major League Baseball in Florida?
- Is the young coach the future?
- It’s time to extend the netting in MLB stadiums
- Arians’ treatment of Gerald McCoy sets a dangerous precedent
- Goodbyes can be hard, so how do you do them?
- Stop thinking. It's overrated.
- Taking stock of the UF baseball team: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Spring game showed us too little