There weren’t many aspects to criticize about the 2019 Gators. A second-straight double-digit win season, a win in a New Year’s Six bowl for the second year in a row and blowout wins over rivals Tennessee and Florida State is usually enough to please a fanbase.
Miami was down 95-92 to San Antonio in Game 6 of the 2013 NBA Finals. With the Spurs leading the series 3-2, this possession would force overtime or crown the Spurs champions.
The months of April, May and June are more frenetic than any other times of the year when it comes to sports. From March Madness to the NBA and NHL playoffs, this time of year serves as the culmination for many different leagues, resulting in a cacophony of high stakes showdowns at a breakne…
April is usually one of the most exciting months of the sports calendar. The beginning of the MLB season, the NFL Draft, the start of the NBA Playoffs, the Masters and so much more. But, year in, year out, nothing grabs my attention more than the Stanley Cup Playoffs.
- Which is better: College football or the NFL?
- An open letter to MLB players and owners
- Should the NFL eliminate the kickoff?
- Observations from a sports writer from New Jersey
- Why the 2012 Gator football team should be remembered more fondly
- Please don't tweet at recruits
- Your must-watch prime-time NFL games in 2020
- Top 10 Recruiting Classes Won’t Cut It
- I watched a Korean baseball game for the first time. Here’s what I learned.
- Perfection: The legacy of a Don Shula, a South Florida icon
- Still on standby
- The NFL Draft was great except for the part that wasn’t
- The best decision I never made
- Induct him: He isn’t Urban Liar anymore
- Barnhill headlines new athlete-friendly softball league
- The college basketball world deserved Selection Sunday this year
- We’ll be back
- Despite inconsistencies, UF can still find success in postseason
- Parity is good for college basketball
- It’s time to call a flagrant foul on officiating crews