The announcement of the four teams selected to the College Football Playoff later this season will undoubtedly elicit the outrage that it always does.
My friend and colleague, online sports editor Mark Stine, wrote a column at the beginning of the football season with two bold predictions about the Gators football team.
You probably noticed LSU quarterback Joe Burrow was deadly accurate early last Saturday against the Gators defense. His only incompletion in the first quarter came on a fade route to the corner of the end zone that floated just out of the reach of receiver Justin Jefferson. His six completio…
We got with Kennedi Landry, the sports editor of LSU’s student newspaper, The Daily Reveille, to ask a few questions about Saturday’s game. Here’s what she had to say about the Tigers and their chances of winning against Florida.
- alligatorSports Picks: Week 6
- Florida-LSU is the Gators’ most underrated rivalry
- Todd Grantham’s gambles paid off
- At what point do we start giving Feleipe Franks credit?
- ‘A QB away’ might be happening this season, folks
- alligatorSports Picks Column: Week 5
- Open Letter to Mullen: Mississippi State will be your ultimate test
- It’s not unreasonable to think UF will become a basketball giant
- What we can and can't take away from UF's road victory
- The Gators' game in Knoxville is a must-win
- alligatorSports Picks Column: Week 4
- Florida fans, don’t be like FSU fans
- One thing from UF’s win over CSU: Something needs to change offensively
- Feleipe Franks shouldn’t be the Florida Gators' starting quarterback
- alligatorSports Picks Column: Week 3
- NFL Week 1 reactions
- Feleipe Franks should not be the scapegoat for all of UF's problems. There's more to it.
- Serena shown injustice, but Osaka was the real victim
- How to stop kneeling during the national anthem
- That 31-year win streak against Kentucky? It means nothing.