I was 19 when my therapist reached into the top-left drawer of her desk and handed me a pamphlet on suicide prevention.
This was going to be a breezy editorial leaning on the camaraderie of Gators across Alachua County doing their part to suppress the spread for the sake of sports. Instead, it’s a desperate call to action from a sports writer that wants to survive this fall semester.
- 10 best seasons by Gators pitchers since 2013: Part 2
- How bad was the Gators' running game in 2019?
- What We're Missing: The sports fan
- What We're Missing: NBA Playoffs
- What We’re Missing: UEFA Champions League
- What We’re Missing: College World Series
- What We're Missing: Stanley Cup Playoffs
- Which is better: College football or the NFL?
- An open letter to MLB players and owners
- Should the NFL eliminate the kickoff?
- Observations from a sports writer from New Jersey
- Why the 2012 Gator football team should be remembered more fondly
- Please don't tweet at recruits
- Your must-watch prime-time NFL games in 2020
- Top 10 Recruiting Classes Won’t Cut It
- I watched a Korean baseball game for the first time. Here’s what I learned.
- Perfection: The legacy of a Don Shula, a South Florida icon
- Still on standby
- The NFL Draft was great except for the part that wasn’t
- The best decision I never made