Slowly but surely, the totem pole is shifting.
At last Thursday’s media day for the UF football team, head coach Dan Mullen had a chance to set the record straight on his team’s buffoonery and stupidity associating with a Santa Fe student named Devante Zachery over the summer.
Of the hundreds of meets, matches and games that UF athletics participated in over the 2017-18 season, only five made the final cut as nominees for the Gators’ best game of the campaign.
Kevin Love has LeBron James to thank for the three most impactful moments in his career. First, James returned to Cleveland in 2014, offering the All-Star forward an escape route from a woefully uncompetitive Minnesota Timberwolves team. Second, James spearheaded a historic NBA Finals comeba…
- alligatorSports Awards: Newcomer of the Year
- It’s time to induct UF’s best football coach of all time into the Ring of Honor
- Looking into the NBA’s crystal ball: Kawhi and the Toronto Raptors
- Stop giving media coverage to washed-up athletes
- Spurs dynasty collapsing: the dominos keep falling
- Stop giving coverage to Tiger Woods
- Blake Snell’s All-Star snub is because of where he plays
- We may be witnessing the greatest World Cup of all-time, and it might be a farce
- I’m starting to like the new-look NBA
- We need to talk about the World Cup’s Inner Demons
- Back from the future: Next season’s NBA All-Rookie Team
- The world’s greatest sporting event returns
- Some afterthoughts on the 2018 NBA Finals
- NBA Awards: alligatorSports edition
- The 76ers Twitter drama is really stupid and unnecessary
- Some thoughts on the NBA Finals
- I’m calling out ESPN for disrespecting and underrespresenting the WNBA
- Why aren’t we talking about the pros that go back to college?
- The Supreme Court made the correct decision regarding sports gambling
- Seek out your own Alligator experience