The Florida men’s and women’s tennis teams have no time to rest on their laurels following successful opening weekends. Both Gators teams will be competing in their respective ITA All-American Championships beginning this weekend.

The men’s team is traveling to Tulsa, Oklahoma, while the women’s team heads out west to Pacific Palisades, California.

Junior Johannes Ingildsen, sophomore Oliver Crawford and freshman Sam Riffice were all slated to appear in the main single’s draw as of last week, according to a team official.

Sophomore Duarte Vale is on the alternate list in the No. 10 slot for the main draw. If Vale does not move up, he will compete in the qualifying rounds with sophomore Andy Andrade.

Senior McClain Kessler, sophomore Brian Berdusco, freshmen Lukas Greif and Harrison Cacciatore all appear on the pre-qualifying singles list. Kessler is also 10th on the alternate list for qualifying singles. Freshman Greysen Cacciatore is listed as an alternate on the pre-qualifying list and is nine spots away from competing.

As for doubles, the duo of Ingildsen and Berdusco is in the No. 4 spot on the main draw alternate list. If they do not move up, they will compete with the teams of Kessler and Riffice, Vale and Greif, and Crawford and Andrade in the qualifying doubles round.

Notably, these duos are all different from last week at the UVA Masters Invite, where UF claimed all three doubles titles. Coach Bryan Shelton is currently experimenting with his lineup to see which combinations work best.

Lineup information for the women’s team is not currently available, but coach Roland Thornqvist’s squad will look to build on an opening weekend that saw sophomore McCartney Kessler claim a share of the singles title at the Miami Fall Invite.

Follow Kyle Wood on Twitter @Kkylewood or contact him at kwood@alligator.org.