Florida bolstered its 2020 signing class on Wednesday with three signings, finishing the day eighth in the country.
The Florida Gators football team shored up their depth at wide receiver by securing a commitment from former Penn State receiver Justin Shorter, who was a five-star prospect coming out of high school.
Florida's impressive 2019 season, that was capped off with an Orange Bowl victory last week, has helped the program gain some valuable momentum on the recruiting trail.
More Football Stories
- Gators land former five-star running back Lingard via transfer portal
- Gators hold off Virginia to win Orange Bowl
- UF took another step in the right direction in 2019
- Stagnant Florida run game has breakthrough in Orange Bowl
- Orange Bowl primer: Florida vs. Virginia
- Gators ink 21 signees on early National Signing Day
- UF will play UVA in the Orange Bowl
- Florida improves on regular season win total, vies for NY6 Bowl
- Franks to leave program
- Seniors leave the Swamp on a high note
- Florida should be ranked higher
- Florida routs FSU for 10th win
- Picks Column: Week 14
- UF’s seniors have seen it all
- Picks: Week 13