Florida football coach Dan Mullen captured the hearts of Gators fans everywhere with his latest recruiting class.
Coach Dan Mullen and the Florida Gators ended 2018 on a sweet note with a decisive victory over Michigan at the Chick-Fil-A Peach Bowl, but they welcomed 2019 with an equally chipper attitude toward their incoming recruiting class.
More Football Stories
- Gators in the NFL: 2018 Season Review
- Gators defense stonewalls Michigan run at Peach Bowl
- PEACH BOWL CHAMPS: Florida dominates Michigan in Atlanta
- Three keys to success for Gators in Peach Bowl
- Gators land 20 recruits in midst of bowl preparation
- Florida Gators Football 2019 Early Signing Period Blog
- Gators to face Michigan in the Peach Bowl
- Gators in the NFL Week 12: Driskel takes over in Cincy
- Who are possible bowl opponents for Florida?
- Free Chauncey Gardner-Johnson
- Most Valuable Players from Florida’s win over FSU
- Sidebar: Defense suffocates FSU
- Franks, offense shine as Gators defeat FSU for first time six years
- With Idaho dispatched, Gators turn attention to FSU
- Positives and Negatives from UF-Idaho