The contrast between Florida’s two lines on Saturday in Orlando was evident. No. 8 Florida came out on top against Miami, 24-20, with the help of its defensive line and its aggressiveness at the line of scrimmage, but the offensive line still remains a huge question mark.
Florida takes on the Hurricanes in Orlando on Saturday in the first matchup between the two teams since 2013. Football writers Sam Campisano, Dylan Rudolph, Kyle Wood and Tyler Nettuno give their predictions for the game below.
The Florida football team is experiencing unfamiliar continuity under center in returning starting quarterback Feleipe Franks. The same cannot be said for the offensive line, the unit charged with protecting the focal point of the Gators offense.
More Football Stories
- The blueprint UF can follow to the College Football Playoff
- Three storylines to know heading into Florida-Miami clash
- UF, UM agree to home-and-home
- Position-by-Position: Evaluating Florida's tight ends
- John Huggins dismissed from football team
- Florida and college football have a scheduling problem
- Former five-star Brenton Cox transfers to UF
- The NFL Hall of Fame should induct 20 members for its 2020 class
- Position-by-Position: Evaluating Florida's linebackers
- UF football player was accused of choking woman last year
- An ode to UF's special teams
- Position-by-Position: Evaluating UF’s offensive line
- NFL players deserve every cent
- Biggest takeaways from media day
- UF football: 10 of the best quotes from media day