A quarterback decision is coming soon Florida and Charleston Southern kick off in under two weeks at the Swamp, and according to UF head coach Dan Mullen, the quarterback that starts on Sept. 1 will be the guy he goes with for the SEC opener against Kentucky on Sept. 8.
After the first practice of camp, UF coach Dan Mullen stressed that mental effort will be one of the most important focuses for his players this fall.
Transfer wide receivers Trevon Grimes (Ohio State) and Van Jefferson (Ole Miss) were ruled eligible to play at UF this fall by the NCAA Thursday.
More Football Stories
- Top 3 questions heading into fall camp
- It’s time for Dan Mullen to take control of his football team
- The Saga of “Tay Bang” and UF football continues
- Football offensive position battles
- More football players face violations
- UF football player charged with 2 felonies, suspended
- Three things we learned about UF from SEC Media Days
- Top incoming recruits/transfers rundown for fall sports
- Florida lands graduate transfer Adam Shuler
- Incoming football recruit Justin Watkins arrested
- Florida Gators sign assistant coaches, Grantham given $4.47 million
- Orange and Blue game leaves quarterback situation unclear
- Jordan Scarlett impresses during Florida’s spring game
- Gators put on a show for fans at Orange and Blue Game
- AGAINST ALL ODDS: C’yontai Lewis overcame misfortunes in journey to joining Florida Gators