Florida’s postseason fate has been revealed, and it will include a familiar foe at a different location.
Saturday’s 41-14 win over Florida State was arguably the most valuable victory of the Gators’ 2018 season, and there were a handful of players that made it possible. Here are Saturday’s Most Valuable Players:
Jachai Polite ripped past Florida State’s left tackle and reached out. FSU quarterback Deondre Francois pulled the football back for a throw, but the hand of the junior pass rusher prevented it from going any further. The ball squirted out, and defensive end CeCe Jefferson jumped on top of it.
More Football Stories
- Franks, offense shine as Gators defeat FSU for first time six years
- With Idaho dispatched, Gators turn attention to FSU
- Positives and Negatives from UF-Idaho
- Franks, Jones shine as Florida trounces Idaho in final home game
- Freshmen Focus: Who to watch for against Idaho
- Their Final Bow: Every senior has a story to tell before their curtain call
- Which games will Emory Jones play?
- Three ways Florida can benefit from matchup with Idaho
- Sidebar: Defense an issue during most of Florida’s win against South Carolina
- Gators lean on the run in comeback win
- Trask’s injury is sad, but he was never going to start
- Jachai’s the limit: Jachai Polite wants to give his mother an early retirement
- Gators at crossroads near end of season
- Report: Trask out with non-contact injury
- Mullen, Gators stress competitiveness in bid to avoid third straight loss