Florida has undergone a turbulent season in 2019.
Quarterback Kyle Trask has an array of weapons to get the ball to. Receivers Trevon Grimes, Van Jefferson and Tyrie Cleveland are all lengthy, athletic targets. They run crisp routes and have good ball skills.
With cold in the air and snow on the sidelines, many predicted Florida to come out pounding the ball on the ground, using the run game to penetrate the Missouri defense.
More Football Stories
- Stakes are high as UF looks for redemption
- Mullen stands alone among 2nd-year coaches
- Get to know Diabate
- Slow starts offensively why Florida will not be in Atlanta
- All the ways Florida improved against Vanderbilt
- Gators suffocate Vandy in shutout win
- A guide to tailgating during college football season
- Picks Column: Week 11
- Unselfish play characterizes UF’s talented receiving corps
- What went wrong for UF’s offense vs. Georgia
- Check your hat at the door
- Georgia loss is a reality check
- UF still sees a lot to play for post-UGA
- UF’s ugliest game of the season came at the worst time
- Florida defense MIA in loss to Georgia