The Gators have added another home-and-home series to their slew of non-conference Power 5 games in the upcoming seasons.
There weren’t many aspects to criticize about the 2019 Gators. A second-straight double-digit win season, a win in a New Year’s Six bowl for the second year in a row and blowout wins over rivals Tennessee and Florida State is usually enough to please a fanbase.
More Football Stories
- Mullen, Gators ready to adapt on the fly
- A look at the Gators' offense on 1st and 2nd down
- The alligatorSports Way-Too-Early SEC Poll
- UF outlines safety procedures as football players return to campus
- Former Gators and Patriots wide receiver Reche Caldwell killed in Tampa
- Florida’s 8 biggest plays of 2019 according to Expected Points Added
- Life after football: From All-American offensive lineman to certified pitmaster
- A look at 3rd and Grantham and more
- Lingard granted immediate eligibility
- UF, SEC announce plans to return athletes to campus
- What if: UF never hired Bob Woodruff
- What if: Will Grier never got suspended?
- What If: The Gators hired Mullen instead of McElwain?
- Former Mississippi State offensive lineman Stewart Reese transfers to Florida
- Issiah Walker Jr. transfers to Miami