Gators all over the NFL made big plays on Sunday. Forty-seven Florida alumni appeared on 26 of the 32 teams.

Rookie Antonio Callaway was the star for the Cleveland Browns against the New Orleans Saints after he failed to record a single catch in Week 1. The receiver collected a team-leading 81 receiving yards on three catches, including a 47-yard touchdown grab that tied the game.

Callaway is expected to get even more targets next week with receiver Josh Gordon traded to the Patriots.

Fifth-year Chicago Bears tight end Trey Burton stood out on Monday Night Football when he caught all four of his targets for 20 yards and a touchdown in the win over the Seattle Seahawks.

Former Gators also shined on special teams. Oakland Raiders rookie punter Johnny Townsend averaged 47.3 yards with his four punts against the Denver Broncos on Sunday.

On the defensive side of the ball, Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Dante Fowler Jr. made a clutch strip-sack and recovered the fumble in the fourth quarter to ice the game against the New England Patriots. He is one of four Gators on the Jacksonville roster but was the only one to record a stat.

Jarrad Davis also made a big splash for the Detroit Lions’ defense on Sunday. The second-year defensive end tallied a team-high six tackles with two sacks and three quarterback hits.

Davis had another former Gator behind him on the Detroit defense. Second-year cornerback Jalen Tabor produced three tackles in the three-point loss to the 49ers.

Carlos Dunlap of the Cincinnati Bengals was the third former UF defensive end to produce on Sunday. The nine-year veteran recorded a tackle, a quarterback hit and three pass breakups in a win over the Baltimore Ravens.

The Pittsburgh Steelers started three former Gators in their Week-2 matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs. Sixth-year linebacker Jon Bostic stood out with five total tackles, good for second on the team. However, the Chiefs’ third-year wide receiver Demarcus Robinson scored a touchdown on his only catch against that Steelers defense in the five-point win.

Another former Florida defensive back stepped up in the wake of safety Keanu Neal’s injury in the team’s win over the Carolina Panthers.

Brian Poole finished the game with six solo tackles and seven total tackles after he was questionable to play with an ankle injury. The third-year cornerback also recorded a 12-yard sack and a quarterback hit.

Washington’s Quinton Dunbar contributed five tackles and a pass deflection. His UF teammate, tight end Jordan Reed, did not have as good of a game. The tight end caught six passes for 55 yards but had a crucial fumble in the fourth quarter.

You can follow Dylan Rudolph on Twitter @dyrudolph or contact him at drudolph@alligator.org.