The Florida Gators and coach Dan Mullen bolstered their 2019 recruiting class with new signings on National Signing Day.

Four-stars Diwun Black, Arjei Henderson, Khris Bogle and Kaiir Elam sent their letters of intent to Gainesville, and their signings helped push UF’s class ranking from No. 11 to No. 9 according to 247 Sports.

Diwun Black, Linebacker

The Kissimmee, Florida, native from Osceola High School was the first player to sign with Florida today, making good on his commitment from Jan. 25.

Black is the No. 9-ranked inside linebacker in the country and No. 151 overall. However, the 6-foot-3.5 recruit will start out at outside linebacker defensive line coach David Turner said according to reports.

Arjei Henderson, Wide Receiver

Henderson was heavily linked to Florida State and Oklahoma during his recruiting process, so his commitment to UF on Jan. 11 was largely surprising. And the 6-foot-1 receiver stuck with his commitment today when he signed with Mullen and receivers coach/co-offensive coordinator Billy Gonzales.

The Richmond, Texas, native from Fort Bend Travis High School is Florida’s highest-rated receiver signing in the 2019 class. Henderson is the No. 23 receiver in the country and 140th-ranked player overall.

Khris Bogle, Defensive End

Defensive coordinator Todd Grantham invited Bogle on campus on Jan. 25, and the visit must have made a lasting impression as the defensive end decommitted from Alabama and flipped to Florida on National Signing Day.

The Fort Lauderdale, Florida, native from Cardinal Gibbons High School is the nation’s No. 3 weak side defensive end and No. 71 player overall. He measures at 6-foot-3.5 and 212 pounds.

Justin Pelic, Linebacker

Pelic wasn’t exactly on the Florida radar according to most recruiting sites because he didn’t receive an offer from UF. But the Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, native from Wando High School signed with the Gators and will look to walk on to Grantham’s defense.

Kaiir Elam, Cornerback

Nephew of former UF safety Matt Elam, the North Palm Beach, Florida, native from The Benjamin School decided to come to Gainesville as well. He chose Florida over Georgia, Colorado and Miami.

Elam is the second top-50 player to sign with the Gators (48), joining early enrollee and fellow defensive back Chris Steele. The 6-foot-1 Elam is the No. 6-ranked corner in the country.

This article will be updated to include any future signings to the Florida.

Follow Mark Stine on Twitter @mstinejr or contact him at [email protected]

Mark Stine is sports editor for the Independent Florida Alligator. He's a senior at UF and has written softball, women's soccer, men's tennis and cross country in the past.