<p dir="ltr"><span>Florida sprinter, jumper and hurdler Grant Holloway finished first in both the 60-meter hurdles and the 200-meter sprint. His time of 7.49 seconds in the hurdles was the fifth fastest in collegiate history.</span></p>
<p><span>&nbsp;</span></p>

Florida sprinter, jumper and hurdler Grant Holloway finished first in both the 60-meter hurdles and the 200-meter sprint. His time of 7.49 seconds in the hurdles was the fifth fastest in collegiate history.

Grant Holloway is quite literally on top of the world. His time of 6.51 seconds in the 60 meters broke a seven-year-old school record, was good for the world lead and put him in the top 10 on the all-time collegiate list for the event. Holloway also holds the national lead in the 60-meter hurdles and the No. 2 marks in the long jump and 200 meters.

Holloway was not the only Gator to post notable a performance at the Razorback Invitational in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Florida posted nine national top 10s throughout the weekend.

Three of those top 10 performances came in the 400 meters. Senior Sharrika Barnett’s mark of 52.81 seconds was good for a second place finish in the women’s invitational and the No. 5 time nationally. Florida swept the men’s 400 meters with Benjamin Lobo Vedel winning with a time of 46.43 seconds and Chantz Sawyers coming in second with a mark of 46.64 seconds. Lobo Vedel’s time was the No. 7 time nationally while Sawyers’ was No. 8.

Sawyers, Lobo Vedel and Holloway added another top-10 time along with Cory Poole in the men’s 4x400 relay. The Gators won the race with a 3:04.45 finish, the No. 2 time in the NCAA and the No. 10 time in the Florida program history. In the women’s 4x400, Nikki Stephens, Taylor Manson, Doneisha Anderson and Barnett came in third with a 3:34.59 second finish, the No. 6 time in the country.

Natricia Hooper, a junior college transfer, began her career as a Gator with the No. 5 triple jump mark in the country. Clayton Brown began his season with the No. 6 triple jump mark. Brown is the reigning SEC indoor champion in the event.

Florida’s throwers will travel to to Blacksburg, Virginia, next weekend. The rest of the team will return to action at the Iowa State Classic (Feb. 8-9) and Tyson Invitational (Feb. 9) back in Arkansas.

Follow Kyle Wood on Twitter @Kkylewood and contact him at kwood@alligator.org.

Florida sprinter/jumper/hurdler Grant Holloway clocked a time of 6.51 seconds in the 60 meters at the Razorback Invitational, which is good for the world lead. Holloway also holds the national lead in the 60-meter hurdles and the No. 2 marks in the long jump and 200 meters.