UF gymnast Trinity Thomas is getting an early start to her year.
Eleven UF gymnasts walked off the mat for the last time this year when Florida’s gymnastics team was shockingly eliminated from the NCAA Championships at the NCAA Corvallis Regional in Oregon.
When sophomore Megan Skaggs fell from the beam during the Gators gymnastics team’s first routine of the night, she had no reason to panic. Her score was set to be washed away from the memory of the crowd as the likely drop score, and the routine wouldn’t suffer from the error.
More Gymnastics Stories
- Florida advances to NCAA Corvallis Regionals final
- UF eyes deep postseason run with strong start at regionals
- Florida confident in its abilities as NCAA regionals approach
- UF could be in trouble if it doesn’t fix its vault problem
- Florida falls to LSU in last moment in SEC Championships
- Gators prepare for potential SEC sweep on Saturday
- How LSU earned No. 1 seed at the SEC Championships
- Gators wrap regular season, turn focus to SEC Championships
- UF defeats Penn State in final home meet of regular season
- Florida defeats Arkansas, wins SEC Championship
- Florida faces struggling Arkansas after upset loss
- Gators have time to work things out despite mistakes
- UF drops first SEC match to Georgia in O’Connell Center
- Sister vs. Sister: Baumanns make UF-UGA rivalry personal
- The SEC may not have an answer for Florida after Tuscaloosa victory
- UF bests Alabama, remains undefeated in SEC meets
- Gators travel to Tuscaloosa to face top-10 Alabama
- Schoenherr beginning to create a splash in Florida's lineup
- UF defeats Auburn, remains unbeaten at “Link to Pink” event
- Florida to host Auburn in “Link to Pink” Meet