<p><span id="docs-internal-guid-fcbb6f55-56e3-4f77-44a2-89346c3f39c8"><span>Feleipe Franks</span></span></p>

Feleipe Franks

One day after being trounced by Florida State 27-2, Florida was back to its winning ways, albeit off the field and on the recruiting trail.

The Gators picked up three verbal commitments for the 2016 class, including arguably their biggest commitment in the class in four-star quarterback Feleipe Franks.

Franks tweeted out his commitment to Jim McElwain and his staff on Sunday night: "It’s great to be a Florida Gator! #Committed," followed by a Gator emoji.

The Crawfordville, Florida, native was previously committed to LSU, but he decommitted from the Tigers on Nov. 23, and according to 247Sports he’s unofficially visited UF during the Gators’ past three home games.

Franks is now the highest rated commitment in the class for the Gators.

He joined offensive lineman Jawaan Taylor and junior college wide receiver Dre Massey as players who committed to Florida on Sunday.

Taylor, who flipped his commitment from Miami to Florida, is a three-star offensive lineman who projects to play guard in college. Massey is a three-star receiver who is currently enrolled at Holmes Community College in Mississippi and will be a junior when he enrolls at Florida.

Florida’s recruiting class currently has 26 verbal commits and is ranked in the top 10 in the 2016 recruiting class according to 247Sports.

All verbal commitments are non-binding until recruits sign their letter of intent.

Follow Luis Torres on Twitter @LFTorresIII

Feleipe Franks