The No. 7 Gators had to fight their way to a season-opening win. They came back with two second-half goals amid the irregular drizzle and consistent possession to down Washington 2-1.
A cool, light rain drizzled over the spectators and players in Gainesville as the Gators soccer team took on Washington in its season opener. The Gators might have felt the motivation of an opportunity to avenge last season’s 1-0 loss against the Huskies in Seattle.
Coming off its first Elite Eight appearance in three years, the UF soccer team is showing no signs of slowing down heading into the 2018 season.
Lauren Evans was poised to contribute to Florida soccer in 2018. Then she lost her appetite, became constipated, was rushed to the emergency room and awaited her mother to learn her diagnosis. Her sudden disease has far-reaching effects still today.
The last time the world saw the UF women’s soccer team, it was shut out in a 2-0 loss against SEC rival South Carolina in the NCAA quarterfinals.Now, with 10 of their starting players back on the roster, a No. 7 ranking in the
With a matchup between France and Croatia set for the World Cup Final, our staff, which doesn’t know very much about soccer, is here to give you its predictions on which team it believes will come out victorious on Sunday. Our report consists of sports writers Chris O’Brien, Mark Stine, Andr…
More Soccer Stories
- Top incoming recruits/transfers rundown for fall sports
- After Elite Eight loss, Gators soccer team looks back on memorable season
- UF’s season ends against Gamecocks in NCAA Tournament quarterfinals
- Do-it-all midfielder Gabby Seiler leading Gators into Elite Eight
- Game-winning goal vs. Cougars sends Gators to Elite Eight
- Gators soccer defeats USF in strong defensive showing
- Deanne Rose returns for UF soccer team in second round of NCAA Tournament
- Gators soccer defeats South Alabama, advances to NCAA Second Round
- Florida’s soccer team has to watch out for a trap game tonight in first round of NCAA Tournament
- Fueled by her family, UF midfielder Samantha Chung thrives
- Gators soccer secures No. 3 seed in NCAA Tournament
- Own goal sinks Gators’ chances of winning SEC Tournament
- Gators soccer team advances in SEC Tournament after win vs. Auburn
- Gators’ theme going into SEC Tourney: Revenge
- Gators soccer team drops final regular-season game to Gamecocks, 1-0
- Gators soccer team bumping heads with ‘Cocks on Senior Night
- Bicycle-kick save helps UF soccer team stave off Volunteers in Knoxville
- Gators soccer team beats Kentucky 2-0 in Daytona Beach
- Gators soccer team looking to bounce back against Kentucky on Thursday
- Gators move soccer game to Daytona Beach to avoid Richard Spencer event