It was one extra inning of play for a ton of extra confidence.
A labyrinth is a meandering, but meaningful, maze designed to test the navigators and push them to their limits. The schedule this weekend will do just that for the Gators.
Natalie Lugo stepped out of the circle and was greeted by a elated crowd of her teammates after pitching the first solo complete-game of her career in which she no-hit the Dolphins.
More Softball Stories
- Gators blank Bison, Lancers at Bubly Invitational
- UF heads through Enchanted Forest slate for Bubly Invitational
- Florida run-rules UNF in first home game of regular season
- UF falls to USWNT, welcomes back alumni
- Rollercoaster opening weekend ends with four wins for Florida
- Gators start strong, finish slowly on day 2 of USF-Rawlings Invitational
- Gators best Redbirds in season opener
- Previewing the 2020 Florida season, which begins tonight
- Florida opening weekend objectives
- New decade, new look for Florida Softball
- UF ranked 5th in Preseason Coaches' Poll
- Shorthanded Florida welcomes 12th-ranked Texas A&M
- UF bests FGCU 4-0, breaks losing streak
- 2020: Tim Walton’s greatest challenge
- Gators celebrate Barnhill and Lorenz, look ahead to future
- Gators’ season ends in emotional defeat to Alabama
- Show bests Barnhill in Gators' loss to Oklahoma State
- More than Softball: How one Hartley brought the whole diamond together
- Gators set to open WCWS against Oklahoma State
- Gators return to WCWS for third-consecutive year