Former Gator Amanda Lorenz will be returning to the program this upcoming year as a Volunteer Assistant Coach, the team announced Friday.
Oklahoma first baseman Shay Knighten crushed a series-defining homerun and the chances of Kelly Barnhill and Amanda Lorenz capturing a Women’s College World Series title in one swing.
Last weekend was supposed to be marked by family, flowers and fervid fans, culminating in an emotional senior sendoff at Katie Seashole Pressly Stadium.
More Softball Stories
- Gators were red-hot before season cancellation
- Best Game I Ever Covered: Pinch Me, I’m Dreaming
- Adams, Lindaman down Penn in midweek contest
- UF run-rules Auburn, completes weekend sweep
- Adams clinches series with walk-off single in extra innings
- Trlicek pitches shutout for first SEC victory of the season
- Florida rebounds from weekend, downs FGCU
- Gators lose series, fall to Ragin’ Cajuns in Game 3
- Florida falls to Louisiana in Game 2 of series
- Lindaman leads Gators to victory in Game 1 of Louisiana series
- Florida set for a top-10 clash with the Ragin’ Cajuns
- Tournament time over, series now start for UF
- Florida downs Nebraska to conclude Mary Nutter Collegiate Classic
- Florida downs Arizona State, falls to UCLA in day two of Mary Nutter Collegiate Classic
- Gators topple two two ranked opponents off Adams’ bat
- Gators’ Labyrinth: UF gears up for 4 top-25 matchups
- Lugo records a no-hitter, Gators run-rule JU
- Gators run-rule Lions, have a close 7 innings with Rattlers
- Florida squeaks by North Dakota State, run-rules Longwood in double-header
- Gators blank Bison, Lancers at Bubly Invitational