Florida softball announced Wednesday that a quartet of new players are set to join the team next fall after national signing day.
With Florida’s current losing streak standing at a program-record six games, senior Parker Roberts and her teammates have embraced Friday’s SEC Tournament opener as a new start.
Former Gator Amanda Lorenz will be returning to the program this upcoming year as a Volunteer Assistant Coach, the team announced Friday.
More Softball Stories
- What If: Kelly Barnhill didn’t give up that home run in the 2017 Women’s College World Series?
- Silver lining: several seniors granted extra eligibility to return
- Gators were red-hot before season cancellation
- Best Game I Ever Covered: Pinch Me, I’m Dreaming
- Adams, Lindaman down Penn in midweek contest
- UF run-rules Auburn, completes weekend sweep
- Adams clinches series with walk-off single in extra innings
- Trlicek pitches shutout for first SEC victory of the season
- Florida rebounds from weekend, downs FGCU
- Gators lose series, fall to Ragin’ Cajuns in Game 3
- Florida falls to Louisiana in Game 2 of series
- Lindaman leads Gators to victory in Game 1 of Louisiana series
- Florida set for a top-10 clash with the Ragin’ Cajuns
- Tournament time over, series now start for UF
- Florida downs Nebraska to conclude Mary Nutter Collegiate Classic
- Florida downs Arizona State, falls to UCLA in day two of Mary Nutter Collegiate Classic
- Gators topple two two ranked opponents off Adams’ bat
- Gators’ Labyrinth: UF gears up for 4 top-25 matchups
- Lugo records a no-hitter, Gators run-rule JU
- Gators run-rule Lions, have a close 7 innings with Rattlers