Host Matt Brannon and writers Dylan Dixon, Ethan Bauer and Ian Cohen talk midseason MVPs (9:15), offensive solutions (15:00), picking college football games (41:40), something cool from this week (49:12), debating read receipts (1:03:41), word choice on podcasts (1:13:30).
- Gators begin season Wednesday against Grambling
- Dabo Swinney is out of touch, per usual
- Alachua County organizations try to curb hunger during the holidays
- City commission votes not to fire city manager despite external investigation recommending termination
- Gators Gymnastics releases 2021 schedule
- Actor, comedian Rob Riggle will speak to UF virtually Dec. 2
- UF surpasses 5,000 total COVID-19 cases, among the highest reported in the country
- Vegan students plan for Turkey Day without the turkey
- What’s the deal with Emory Jones?
- UF mandates COVID-19 testing in Spring for in-person classes, Greek life and on-campus residents
- UF sees largest applicant pool after fears of admission numbers falling
- UF plans to provide students and staff with free COVID-19 vaccines when they’re widely available
- UF Student Government Senate limits student involvement through drastically changed rules and procedures
- UF’s chemistry building loses name without a clear reason why
- UF is lying to students about face-to-face classes. Here’s what an instructor wants you to know
- The broken promise of Spring reopening
- Gators basketball pauses all activity, will not play in Bubbleville tournament
- Join us in Spring: Staff applications for The Alligator now open!
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.