Gator gamedays are holidays in Gainesville. Therefore, residents and visitors alike should know the best places to observe the Gators battle on the field, even if they can’t score some tickets.
“Enhance your God-given beauty” is the tagline for Theo Organics, an organic makeup and skincare company founded by Jenna Theofiledes, a 22-year-old UF advertising senior, who is all about instilling confidence and natural beauty.
“Between Riverside and Crazy” premieres at the Black Box Theatre on Friday night with UF student actors performing alongside a professor who has stretched their acting capabilities.
More Avenue Stories
- Newberry Corn Maze
- AUK Market Coming Soon
- The Avenue’s spooky tunes playlist
- Dion Dia throws successful Silent Disco party at the Civic Media Center
- Midnight Bar Hosts All-Female Production of “Shakespeare Abridged”
- Series review of the of the week: Netflix’s ‘Disenchantment’
- Local Album Review: Jay Rouge & the Stoges’ 'Friends & Lovers'
- Series Review of the Week: Netflix’s “Sisters”
- Hollywood meets Gainesville: OITNB AND Bosch stars come to campus
- The Avenue’s favorite local vintage shops in Gainesville
- The Wooly and Arrow’s Aim Records host Gainesville's bi-annual record fair
- Top Five Tasty Vendors at the Union Street Farmers Market
- UF professor acts alongside students in ‘Between Riverside and Crazy’
- Joywave overcomes its swamp hatred
- Your favorite UF professors according to their zodiac signs
- Series Review of the Week: ‘Safe Harbour’
- Gainesville students, families and locals chomp on September food fest
- A slice of life with Mora Pizza