<p><span id="docs-internal-guid-0a698ae5-7fff-1547-b225-68043fb64bea"><span>‘The Cheerleader,’ here Colette Bialick, rocks a uniform skirt and extremely popular CHOMP tube top. This Gator took it a step further by adding the zing of a Florida scrunchie and an Albert flash tattoo.</span></span></p>

‘The Cheerleader,’ here Colette Bialick, rocks a uniform skirt and extremely popular CHOMP tube top. This Gator took it a step further by adding the zing of a Florida scrunchie and an Albert flash tattoo.

Best Buds, Jeffery Fernandez, left, and Drew Latta, right, are happy to be here in the Swamp. Warning acrylic paint may make the body itch. It’s worth it if you don’t have to wear a shirt though, right?

Wig Man, Thomas Hartland, demonstrates the massive power of accessories. Even when they have no functional purpose, the right accessories can make anyone stand out in a crowd.

Super Cowboy, Thomas Mooney, is protected from the sun in his blue and orange cowboy hat. He may not be able to see either, but the dual functionality of his blanket cape makes up for his lost vision.

Girl on a Mission, Carolina Cortes, is armed with her semi-transparent orange visor, which may or may not protect her from harmful UV rays, as she hurries down Fraternity Row towards her next destination.

The Invested Man, here embodied by Christopher Johnson, sports orange and blue striped overalls. These are a staple of game days in The Swamp, even though they can never be worn on any other occasion and are not particularly cheap.

The Subtle Gator may look like he’s in typical everyday attire completely void of team support until you spot his fanboy socks. Don’t worry, he’s one of us.