High Dive’s classic rocker atmosphere is getting a makeover from local event company Eclectic Electric. From 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. Friday night, the downtown venue will be sporting live music, limbo contests, live painting, photo booths, local food trucks and drinks with little umbrellas.

Tickets for the event can be purchased at ticketfly.com for $8 in advance and $10 on the day of the luau. If you purchase three tickets together, the third is free.

“One thing we like to specialize in is transforming the space,” said Eclectic Electric founder Tyler Pierce Hale. “We’ll be decking out the whole front of High Dive with palm fronds and old-school tiki bars.”

Hale eats, sleeps and breaths art from his Gainesville family home to his work. He said he’s always been drawn to the details and secret ingredients that turn the simple into something special. It was this lifelong fascination and creative drive that led Hale to start Eclectic Electric.

“All of it’s art to me … It’s all the weird tailored pieces, and when they come together they can make some really cool stuff,” Hale said.

Hale can’t stand the idea of an event being just one thing, so he brings music, art, performers, a theme and whatever details he can imagine to build something unique and compelling — a one-time experience for all.

“I’m absolutely fascinated with what entertains others,” Hale said. “You could call them experiments, I’m not sure. We put everything that we have into these things — blood, sweat, tears — and it is a huge chunk of myself that I’ll put into this.”