On Saturday and Sunday, the Reitz Union was filled with more than 3,700 guests from across Florida for SwampCon — an annual event where people come together to interact with those who share the love for video games, anime, sci-fi and comics. Some guests even cosplayed as their favorite pop c…
“Enhance your God-given beauty” is the tagline for Theo Organics, an organic makeup and skincare company founded by Jenna Theofiledes, a 22-year-old UF advertising senior, who is all about instilling confidence and natural beauty.
More Fashion Stories
- AUK Market Coming Soon
- The Avenue’s favorite local vintage shops in Gainesville
- Choose Your fighter: Game Day Fashion Edition
- Fashion forward UF: Annisa Setiawan
- Splish splash and she’s making some cash
- UF graduate rocks vintage style all day, every day
- Natural remedies for the natural summer look
- Sneakers, stripes, pastels: the essentials for 2018 summer fashion
- We made a podcast!
- Designer holds fashion show for sex-slavery awareness
- Steve Madden: the man, the brand
- Mink coats, lingerie and dragon costume: Hippodrome hosts costume sale
- “Dior and I” shows a compassionate side to fashion industry