According to recent UF graduate Nicole Cannon, vintage is back and better than ever.
As the summer season heat rises, skin care is becoming increasingly important. Once Kylie Jenner removed her lip fillers, health and beauty enthusiasts alike knew that this was the summer of a healthy, natural appearance.
This past Tuesday, Steve Madden came to visit UF for a live interview with CollegeFashionista founder Amy Levin and an open floor Q&A session with students. Those in attendance were required to RSVP for the event.
More Fashion Stories
- Mink coats, lingerie and dragon costume: Hippodrome hosts costume sale
- “Dior and I” shows a compassionate side to fashion industry
- Gainesville locals compete as finalists in designer showcase
- Gainesville Fashion Forward Inc. hosts 6th annual fashion show Sunday
- Local fashion show to benefit charities, CMC
- Prints, patterns and (Lilly) Pulitzer coming to Target
- Brad Schultz: kindergarten teacher in Ocala, fashion designer in Gainesville
- UF students react to Victoria’s Secret ‘Perfect Body’ controversy
- Awesomely abnormal Halloween costumes
- NYFW Spring 2015 collections promise feminine, masculine lines
- In a town full of thrift shops, several hidden treasures to find
- Gainesville Fashion Week to feature swimwear in next runway show
- Met Gala 2014 highlights social media’s impact on fashion biz