High Dive will host a food truck rally to support a local clinic this weekend.
It’s not every day business owners get cozy with the competition. However, this Sunday at the O’Connell Center, more than 40 of Gainesville’s staple restaurants are coming together for a larger purpose.
More Food Stories
- Nine Spices Fondue expresses love with food
- Eim Thai Brings New Food to Innovation Square
- First Magnitude launches new butterfly beer
- A heated de-bake: are cookies a savory snack or dessert?
- Science is on tap
- Gainesville’s iconic pizzeria
- Avenue Eats: Let’s taco-bout it
- Krishna changes Wednesday Menu
- 10 Foods That Define Florida
- Oktoberfest returns to Cypress & Grove Brewing Co.
- AUK Market Coming Soon
- Top Five Tasty Vendors at the Union Street Farmers Market
- Gainesville students, families and locals chomp on September food fest