The AUK Market, a mixed-vendor marketplace of local businesses, will open on Nov. 2 in the Curia Complex.
When I think of pizza, I usually picture a traditional Neapolitan, an authentic Italian entrée made with tomato and fresh mozzarella. However, third-generation pizza maker Jonathan “Jon” Mora challenged everything I thought I knew about what can and can’t go on pies. This causal hole-in-the-…
We’d love to give you all the details on these great events, but there just isn’t time! Gainesville is always buzzing with exciting local events, so don’t miss out. Here’s a quick rundown of what’s coming up:
Get ready to chomp on some sweet, fudgy goodness because there is now a Kilwins Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt in Gainesville!
More Food Stories
- Midtown madness at Italian Gator Pizza
- Organic Food and Farming Summit
- Meal prep: a college student’s saving grace
- Top five greasy breakfasts to cure your Fourth of July hangover
- We made a podcast!
- Tampa Indie Flea returns to Gainesville
- Arts & Vintage Market for change
- Seventh annual Hogtown Craft Beer Festival sells out
- Fresh off the Farm to host third annual event Friday
- First Magnitude: Behind the Brewery
- Where to spend your St. Patrick’s Day in Gainesville
- Cilantro Tacos: The family behind a food truck
- Wyatt’s Coffee to host grand opening downtown