Aries: “Overdue”

Since you’re always on the run, this is made for you. This podcast is about the books you should have read but never had a chance to. It provides literary insight without requiring you to give up your on-the-move mentality.

Taurus: “The Dave Chang Show”

Learn about up-and-coming ingredients and cooking methods with chef Dave Chang’s podcast. Known for his “The Mind of a Chef” show and his Momofuku Noodle Bar and Milk Bar eateries, Chang is the perfect guide for a Taurus aiming to impress.

Gemini: “Hidden Brain”

A Gemini is ruled by Mercury, which mirrors the principles of mentality, communication and patterns of thinking, all of which this podcast encapsulates. Host Shankar Vedantam delves deep into the human subconscious to see what makes us tick, how we shape our relationships and why we do the weird things we do.

Cancer: “Everything is Alive”

Some of you may be expecting a romance podcast like “Modern Love” for a Cancer, but that would be too cliche. Instead, this podcast interviews inanimate objects and gets each object’s backstory and resonates with a Cancer’s ability to connect with anything on this plane of existence.

Leo: “Unf*ck Your Brain”

Some may think Leos possess the confidence of a lion, but even the most confident deal with self-doubt and imposter syndrome. With master-certified confidence coach Kara Loewentheil in your earbuds, she teaches you to rewire your thinking to counteract your self-deprecation and instead pump up the self-respect.

Virgo: “Unladylike”

The perfectionist of the zodiac, Virgo could learn a thing or two from letting go and breaking the rules. In this podcast, Caroline Ervin and Cristen Conger tackle subjects like how to slay sexism like a professional. This podcast may not be the typical podcast Virgo wants, but it’s the podcast they need.

Libra: “99% Invisible”

A podcast about design and architecture peaks the intrigue of Libras, who value balance and beauty in all their endeavors. Libras love to charm the pants off everyone they meet, and this podcast helps them gain fancy talking points to impress the most snobby of counterparts.

Scorpio: “My Favorite Murder”

Scorpios enjoy the darker things in life, including everything about murders. In this podcast, Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark each pick a murder and discuss how it was carried out. Done in a comedic fashion, “My Favorite Murder” satisfies Scorpios’ need to make light of tragedies.

Sagittarius: “Coffee Break” or “Travelogue”

Known for their love of travel and understanding other cultures, they will fall in love with both of these podcasts. The latter, by Condé Nast Traveler, explores and discusses travel hacks, travel plans for particular cities and explanations for travel dilemmas. The former, which has options in Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese and French, provides a 20-minute lesson on the language of is or her choosing, perfect for a Sagittarius preparing for their next adventure.

Capricorn: “Optimal Living Daily”

For Capricorns, efficiency is high on their list of priorities. Each short episode provides lessons on personal growth, productivity and organization from different authors. This podcast was made for Capricorns due to its brevity — no need for long time commitment — and helpfulness in driving Capricorns closer to their personal development.

Aquarius: “Stuff They Don’t Want You to Know”

Alien believers and skeptics of reality, an Aquarius loves to play devil’s advocate when it comes to the “truth” of history. With episodes like “Cell Phones, 5G & Cancer” and “Is There a Secret Funeral Monopoly?” this sign will be sucked into the podcast that asks and attempts to answer all the conspiracy questions on their minds.

Pisces: “Awful Grace, or The Tolling of the Void Bell”

A nonconventional podcast that walks the line between ASMR and audiobook as it is a “non-narrated dream poetry.” With its ruling planet in idealist and illusionist Neptune, Pisces’ dreamer-like aesthetic matches this reverie of a podcast that transports listeners deep into their imagination.