Tony Weinbender has two great loves: music and Gainesville. Seventeen years ago he lost $500 trying to combine those, but in doing so, he created an event that became a city staple and a community that never stops coming back for more.
More Lifestyle Stories
- Pride Playlist
- Happy Birthday Petty
- No Tickets? Top 7 places to catch the game
- Oktoberfest returns to Cypress & Grove Brewing Co.
- Newberry Corn Maze
- Your favorite UF professors according to their zodiac signs
- Gainesville students, families and locals chomp on September food fest
- Q&A: ‘SNL’s Chris Redd is living out his dreams and wants you to do the same
- Choose Your fighter: Game Day Fashion Edition
- Fashion forward UF: Annisa Setiawan
- CORE revamps its trips, education and gear for the first time in two years: They’re now open for registration
- Weekly Event Calendar
- UF RecSports kicks off the Fall semester with RecStravaganza