It’s 2:00 a.m. on what you’d like to believe is still a Saturday night. Students all over Gainesville have been bar hopping or pub crawling, depending on their physical state. The point? They are all hungry. Hungry for some good, old fashioned drunk pizza that will soak up the bad decisions …
We’d love to give you all the details on these great events, but there just isn’t time! Gainesville is always buzzing with exciting local events, so don’t miss out. Here’s a quick rundown of what’s coming up:
Gainesville will become a field of opportunity for garden growers and lovers alike at the second annual Organic Food and Farming Summit from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Friday and from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Saturday.
As the summer season heat rises, skin care is becoming increasingly important. Once Kylie Jenner removed her lip fillers, health and beauty enthusiasts alike knew that this was the summer of a healthy, natural appearance.
It is 8 a.m., and you barely slept a wink last night because you were up writing a paper, studying for an exam or perhaps playing Fortnite. Whatever the case, you have to muster up energy to get to that 8:30 a.m. class with barely any time to chug your coffee. Your stress levels have been at…
More Lifestyle Stories
- Music to unite us - Madres Sin Fronteras benefit concert for immigrant rights
- Eclectic Electric says ‘Aloha!’ with a Friday night luau
- Top five greasy breakfasts to cure your Fourth of July hangover
- Series review of the week: YouTube Premium’s ‘Impulse’
- XXXTentacion: martyr or menace?
- Spoiler-free review of ‘Incredibles 2’
- ‘A Land Remembered,’ the newest graphic novel from Andre Frattino
- Average Friend is gearing up to release new music
- My country tis of tunes: Hits for your Fourth of July playlist
- We made a podcast!
- Q&A: Eric Cannon of You Vandal talks Gainesville and punk rock
- Raelyn Nelson Band comes to High Dive
- Macy’s mannequins become rainbow spirits for pride