About Danielle (nationally qualified bikini competitor)

1. How did you become interested in competing? Competition history? I've always been really passionate about working out but began to lift heavy around three years ago. It was only through a random passer-by that I decided to take my passion to a new level. I have competed in the Gateway Classic, Gainesville Classic and now All South Championships.

2. Is it difficult to keep up with as a full-time student? Not even just being a student, but also working 25 hours a week. I have to use my time wisely. I don't have nearly enough of it.

3. Who or what inspires you to compete and live a fit lifestyle? Honestly, I inspire and motivate myself. I eat, sleep and breathe fitness and competing. I wake up every morning excited to get to the gym, as sad as that sounds, haha!

4. What is your favorite exercise? Deltoids. Any shoulder workout is my favorite. They're probably my absolute favorite body part.

5. Plans for future? Now that I am nationally qualified, I'm going to spend my time building and preparing for the 2014 season. A lot of shows planned for next year and hoping to show face at NPC USA Bodybuilding Championships in Vegas this summer.

6. I have a huge list of people I enjoy following to keep me motivated. What are some of your favorite handles to follow on social media to give you that extra motivation and inspiration for new recipes and workout tips? @bshaefit is a huge inspiration to me. She has a good head on her shoulders and looks at competing in a healthy and optimistic way.

About Rachel (nationally qualified figure competitor)

1. How did you get interested in competing? Competition history?

My mom was into bodybuilding in her 20s, so I have just been around the gym my entire life. I competed in the Lakeland Classic in August and won the overall in figure and the All South Championships this past weekend and won first place in my (height) class in figure.

2. Is it difficult to keep up with as a full-time student?

It always is the first few weeks of a semester while I'm still getting used to a new schedule. But I adjust quickly. It's definitely easier in my "off-season" when I don't have to be as strict on my diet. Sometimes, the weird looks I get when I pull out my cold tilapia and a gallon of water in a huge lecture hall can be annoying, too.

3. Who or what inspires you to compete and live a fit lifestyle?

My mother, and my coach, IFBB Pro Kamla Macko, and Kai Greene are my biggest inspirations.

4. What is your favorite exercise?

I love shoulder day, so I would have to say lateral raises and military presses are my favorite.

5. Plans for future?

I definitely want to get my IFBB Pro card for figure. Also, I want to graduate from UF and get a job as a strength and conditioning coach either for Gator Athletics or for the NFL.

6. I have a huge list of people I enjoy following to keep me motivated. What are some of your favorite handles to follow on social media to give you that extra motivation and inspiration for new recipes and workout tips?

Like I said before, I like to follow my coach Kamla Macko, and Kai Greene also tends to post great motivation and tips. Nicole Wilkins posts some good recipes and workouts, too.