The three-day festival is a celebration of Petty’s life and legacy.
Irish-punk legends Stiff Little Fingers, the force behind undeniable anthems like "Alternative Ulster" and "Suspect Device," is coming to Gainesville for their "40 years of Inflammable Material" tour.
Stereo RV will continue to foster a community which connects with their deeply human music as they play their first headlining gig at the Heartwood Soundstage on Oct. 27.
More Music Stories
- Postmodern Jukebox rocked the Phillips Center
- Hearoes for Hearing hosts benefit concert at High Dive
- UF Speech and Hearing Center to host benefit concert
- Country duo SunKat to perform at Tom Petty Birthday Bash
- Barbara Padilla to perform at Santa Fe Sunday
- flipturn tackles themes of self-doubt with new single ‘Eleanor’
- The Casualties to play at The Wooly
- Electronic music pioneer Carl Stone performing at Heartwood Soundstage
- Sofar Sounds offers secret concert experience
- Damon Fowler to play at High Dive
- Driveaway releases first song under Swamp Records
- Gainesville musician compares hardship to clouds with first EP release
- Progressive rock set to take over downtown Gainesville Friday