British invasion: The Wanted lands reality show on E!

Mimicking the movements of One Direction, The Wanted — a popular boy band in the United Kingdom — crossed the Atlantic in hopes of achieving success in America. And boy, are they glad they came.

In December, The Wanted’s debut single “Glad You Came” was named the No. 1 song of 2012 by American Top 40 with Ryan Seacrest.

Soon after, rumors began to circulate that the group was in communication with E! Network to appear on its own reality TV show.

That rumor was confirmed last week after the guys appeared on “Chasing the Saturdays,” a reality show that follows the lives of a UK girl band trying to make it big in America.

However, the group’s new reality show, “The Wanted Life,” may have one thing “Chasing the Saturdays” does not: Lindsay Lohan.

The actress and Hollywood hot mess has been caught flying to numerous cities on the band’s tour and is rumored to be dating band member Max George.

Lohan also posted pictures on her Instagram that lead some to believe the two were an official couple.

George, who admitted to sharing a “snog” (the UK version of a kiss) with the actress, tweeted she won’t be on the show because he thought “she might be in prison.”

Whether this was an honest joke or an attempt to cover up a secret relationship remains unknown.

I guess we’ll just have to tune in to “The Wanted Life” on E! when the show premieres in June to find out.