Local residents looking to get into the Halloween spirit can visit the corn maze in Newberry.
Even a rainstorm couldn’t stop Dion Dia, a local music and creative collective, from bringing a refreshing twist to the nightlife scene: Silent Disco
Watching as three actors play literal fools while presenting all 36 of William Shakespeare’s plays isn’t an average Saturday night, but The Midnight isn’t your average bar.
Chris Redd spent 15 years as a rapper in Chicago, sometimes sleeping late to skip breakfast and save money. Today, he’s an Emmy-nominated comedian, but it was the detours before comedy that built him into a “Saturday Night Live” star.
On Sept. 4, 2006, those numbers became etched in history as an iconic day: the release of Beyonce’s second studio album “B’Day” and the celebration of Beyonce’s birthday.
We’d love to give you all the details on these great events, but there just isn’t time! Gainesville is always buzzing with exciting local events, so don’t miss out. Here’s a quick rundown of what’s coming up:
More Nightlife Stories
- Endless Summer Festival
- Loosey’s Downtown Gainesville sets its sights on infinity and beyond
- Midtown madness at Italian Gator Pizza
- ‘Leather, Lace and Latex’: a window into the fetish community
- Weekly Event Calendar:
- Cult classics and craft tacos
- The Supervillains at High Dive
- Florida rock bands take center stage Saturday at The Backyard
- Music to unite us - Madres Sin Fronteras benefit concert for immigrant rights
- Eclectic Electric says ‘Aloha!’ with a Friday night luau
- Series review of the week: YouTube Premium’s ‘Impulse’
- Spoiler-free review of ‘Incredibles 2’
- Average Friend is gearing up to release new music