Have you ever dreamed of attending Oktoberfest but didn’t have the time or the money?
The very first GENESIS tournament was held in a dimly lit room in Antioch, California. It was a far cry from the Grecian flair of the city’s ancient counterpart, but history would be made there all the same.
More Nightlife Stories
- Mariee Sioux travels to Gainesville for performance at the Heartwood Soundstage
- Josh Peck talks “Drake & Josh,” weight and YouTube at UF
- Aspiring rapper GUFF returns to Gainesville
- Gainesville community rallies in support of one man’s vision of hope
- All about KINECTION 2019
- Boca Fiesta to celebrate tenth anniversary with Zombie Prom
- Nine Spices Fondue expresses love with food
- Arcade bar four-year anniversary celebration
- First Magnitude launches new butterfly beer
- New UF performing arts season revealed
- Space UltraLounge relocates
- Science is on tap
- Miami music festival is a success