Tony Weinbender has two great loves: music and Gainesville. Seventeen years ago he lost $500 trying to combine those, but in doing so, he created an event that became a city staple and a community that never stops coming back for more.
More Nightlife Stories
- Oktoberfest returns to Cypress & Grove Brewing Co.
- Newberry Corn Maze
- Dion Dia throws successful Silent Disco party at the Civic Media Center
- Midnight Bar Hosts All-Female Production of “Shakespeare Abridged”
- Q&A: ‘SNL’s Chris Redd is living out his dreams and wants you to do the same
- Celebrate the birth of Queen B at The Wooly
- Weekly Event Calendar
- Endless Summer Festival
- Loosey’s Downtown Gainesville sets its sights on infinity and beyond
- Midtown madness at Italian Gator Pizza
- ‘Leather, Lace and Latex’: a window into the fetish community
- Weekly Event Calendar:
- Cult classics and craft tacos