Music:

Yacht Rock VII: The Atlantic is going nautical on Saturday for its Yacht Rock VII party, hosted by DJ Donna Productions and Atlantic Cruise Lines. There will be ’70s and ’80s jams all night, accompanied by a seafood buffet and a manicurist. Nautical attire is required for the event, which kicks off at 10 p.m. Cover is $3 for 21 and over and $5 for those under 21.

Art:

Hipp Art Walk and Open House: On Friday night, the Hippodrome State Theatre will host an art walk and open house celebrating its 44th theatrical season. The theater’s art gallery will be open to guests, and tours of the historic building will be offered at 7:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. Artists and performers from the Hippodrome’s new shows will be around for mingling, and local artists will also perform. The event is free and starts at 7 p.m.

Drinks:

Electro Aerial Show: Want to add a little excitement to your normal night out drinking? Market Street Gainesville has you covered Saturday night, when the venue will have acrobats performing aerial bartending. A live jazz band will play with the aerial performance, which starts at 8 p.m. When else can you be served your drink from a bartender hanging from the ceiling?

Fashion:

Gameday Bags: In case you haven’t heard, game days are going to be a little different this year about what you can and can’t bring into the stadium. UF has implemented a clear-bag policy for this season, meaning regular backpacks and purses will no longer be allowed. Since a plastic bag isn’t the most stylish accessory, Little Earth Productions has created a line of clear, stadium-approved bags that are fashionable and show some Gator Pride at the same time. They come in various styles, including an envelope purse and a crossbody bag, all featuring the Gator head logo. To check them out, go to littlearth.com.