Sexy clowns will take the stage downtown this weekend in an old-timey musical circus extravaganza full of acrobatics, stilt walkers, flame throwing, tap dancing, singing, storytelling and laughter.
With mobile dating apps on the rise, a new company is offering a new take on the nature of creating fast relationships by encouraging members to involve family and friends in the process.
From Tinder to Thrill to Grouper and Grindr, dating apps are some of the most popular social developments to hit mobile devices in recent memory.
More Sex Stories
- Five theories on why my cat is more popular on Tinder than I am
- Revenge porn site creator arrested
- Having rebound sex to get over your ex could delay your recovery
- Wrap it before you tap it
- Stay off your phone or fear a straying partner
- SWF in Gainesville seeks anyone — anyone — on Tinder
- MTV's new show "The Hook Up" uses social media to dig up dirt on potential dates
- Study says — surprise, surprise — that both sides of a couple prefer that men pay the bill
- Planning dates in Gainesville doesn’t have to be expensive
- Growing up: Graduation and long-distance relationships
- Punishing the punishers: Revenge porn
- Study examines crossroads of beauty and age
- Craigslist > missed connections