We’d love to give you all the details on these great events, but there just isn’t time! Gainesville is always buzzing with exciting local events, so don’t miss out. Here’s a quick rundown of what’s coming up:

Thursday:

Local favorite, The Savants of Soul join forces with HoneyWhat and Ceramicats at The Atlantic. Doors open at 8 p.m., and tickets are available for $10 in advance at Showclix.com.

Matthew Fowler & The Prado Sisters, Dillon Basse (of flipturn), Max Helgemo and Nicholas Roberts will perform at Hardback Cafe. Doors to the show open at 7 p.m., and tickets are available at Eventbrite.com for $5 to $7.

Friday:

Satchel’s Pizza is bringing The Browns’ soul, funk, blues and Motown vibe to the pizza-centric local restaurant Friday at 6 p.m.

Saturday:

David Feder is bringing his signature “bohemian flamenco guitar” sound to Heartwood Soundstage on Saturday beginning at 8 p.m. Tickets for the show are available at heartwoodsoundstage.com for $15 in advance and $20 on the day of the show.

Perpetual Groove, Tamayo and special guests will perform at High Dive on Saturday night. Doors open at 9 p.m., and the show begins at 9:30 p.m. Tickets can be purchased for $12 in advance and $14 on the day of the show at highdivegainesville.com, Hear Again Records and High Dive box office.

Sunday:

The End Up Bar is now hosting Salsa and Bachata Sundays with drink specials extending from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. There is no cover at the door, and the bar is open until 4 a.m.

Diplocrats, R-Dent, Jason Guy Smiley and Shark Anatomy will perform a rock show at Hardback Cafe on Sunday at 9 p.m. Entry is $5.

Monday:

WWE Live: SummerSlam Heatwave Tour comes to the O’Connell Center on Monday at 7:30 p.m. Tickets for the event range from $15 to $90.

Tuesday:

The UF School of Music's Summer Symphony Orchestra Concert will be performed Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. The concert will be held in University Auditorium, and it’s free to the public.

Wednesday:

Union Street Farmers Market is a weekly event held on Bo Diddley Community Plaza from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.

High Dive is showing “Fight Club” on Wednesday as part of their weekly cult movie nights with Soul Spice Tacos. The showing is free and begins at 9 p.m.