Bookmark this series to stay up to date as UF approaches its Fall reopening.
In a unanimous decision, the UF Faculty Senate approved a motion to delay the Homecoming holiday from Oct. 2 to Dec. 24.
“There is no reason why they should not do everything in their power to teach the courses that equip their students to dismantle that racism,” one student said.
As the start of the Fall semester draws near, UF officials are preparing for a return of about 56,000 students — some with the expectation of …
UF and UF Health officials discussed enforcing masks and protocols for when students get sick at a town hall on Thursday.
In combat, third generation military veteran Paul Ortiz said creating a plan gives people a sense of stability. But when the situation changes…
The Alligator spoke with university administrators to answer reader-submitted questions regarding UF's reopening
The Board unanimously approved UF's Fall reopening plan in a meeting Friday. UF will submit the plan to the Florida Board of Governors by June 12.
Criser III emphasized that the blueprint for reopening must be versatile to conform to each university’s unique environments and circumstances.
UF aims to work with the Board to have students back on campus in the Fall, said UF spokesperson Steve Orlando.
As of Sunday, more than 5,000 people have tested positive for COVID-19 in Alachua County, according to the Florida Department of Health. So, h…
No new on-campus positive tests have been reported since Sunday despite the increase in isolated UF affiliates
46 updates to this series since Updated
This Week's Front Page
COVID-19 Daily Numbers
The Alligator Podcast
Find a local business
- What’s the deal with Emory Jones?
- UF sees largest applicant pool after fears of admission numbers falling
- UF surpasses 5,000 total COVID-19 cases, among the highest reported in the country
- UF plans to provide students and staff with free COVID-19 vaccines when they’re widely available
- The broken promise of Spring reopening
- I lost my senses to COVID-19. Now I can’t eat meat
- Join us in Spring: Staff applications for The Alligator now open!
- UF mandates COVID-19 testing in Spring for in-person classes, Greek life and on-campus residents
- Turkey or Pigskin?: How the Gators are spending their Thanksgiving during COVID-19
- Working students stay in Gainesville to not expose their families at home
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.