Olivia Kabat, a 22-year-old UF telecommunications fifth-year, opens up about her struggles with alcohol addiction. Kabat, now sober for 14 months, received treatment at the UF Health Florida Recovery Center, located at 4001 SW 13th St.
This video accompanies a two-part series on substance abuse and recovery.
Read part one here.
Read part two here.
(David Hoffman, Katelyn Newberg / Alligator Staff)
As featured on
- What if the Gators run the table?
- The aftermath of Hurricane Michael
- After 14 years as an officer, GPD spokesperson announces resignation
- Gainesville barber shop co-owner arrested during child sex sting operation
- A closer look at three of coach Mike White's 2019 recruits
- The curious case of C.J. McWilliams
- Tomi Lahren talked voting and Trump at conservative barbecue
- Looking back at some “bold” predictions
- Operation Airdrop sends planes with supplies to people affected by Hurricane Michael
- Gators 2019 commit talks recruitment, coaching changes