(Courtesy to The Alligator) Joshua Demitri Diaz-Suarez, a 34-year-old former employee of Leonardo’s 706, escorted in handcuffs from the West University Avenue restaurant to a Gainesville police patrol car. He was arrested early Monday for attempted armed burglary after police officers found him and tools on the roof of Leonardo’s 706.
As featured on
- What if the Gators run the table?
- The aftermath of Hurricane Michael
- Gainesville barber shop co-owner arrested during child sex sting operation
- After 14 years as an officer, GPD spokesperson announces resignation
- Tomi Lahren talked voting and Trump at conservative barbecue
- Operation Airdrop sends planes with supplies to people affected by Hurricane Michael
- A closer look at three of coach Mike White's 2019 recruits
- Looking back at some “bold” predictions
- Sidebar: Gators escape Nashville despite undisciplined play
- The curious case of C.J. McWilliams