Night Bass prodigy AC Slater is set to perform in Gainesville on Wednesday, giving underground electronic fans and mainstream listeners alike a chance to see the producer in an intimate setting.

The event, which is presented by Alliance Events and Lucid Nightlife, will be held from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. at the newly opened Gold Room Nightclub, located at 11 SW First St. Tickets are $10 to $15 and can be purchased on eventbrite.com.

Local acts Illegal Manuever, Blac Bear and Side Trakd will be opening the show.

This is AC Slater’s second time in Gainesville, with his first show being at Simons Nightclub in September 2015. This time around, Lucid Nightlife owner and head promoter Matt Collins decided to switch AC Slater’s performance from Simons Nightclub to the smaller Gold Room Nightclub.

“It’s a more intimate room and more intimate vibe, which is kind of what we’re looking for,” Collins said. He said the venue has a capacity of about 450 to 500 people.

AC Slater is known for Night Bass, a monthly event turned label that originated in Los Angeles. in early 2014. This event, which incorporates different underground sounds, has garnered quite the national following.

AC Slater has also worked with mainstream artists such as Skrillex and Diplo, showcasing his ability to make popular tracks that stay true to his underground roots.

One of his most recent songs, “Bass Inside,” was released on the OWSLA label and has received nearly 1.5 million views on YouTube.

Collins, a 32-year-old UF civil engineering senior, said he created Lucid Nightlife about three years ago in the hopes of bringing more electronic artists to Gainesville.

“We want to show people that the scene isn’t just about big room house,” Collins said. “There’s lots of amazingly talented artists.”