For the first time in its annual fall show, UF's improvisation and sketch comedy group, Theatre Strike Force, will feature comedy sketches centered on social and political issues.

The show, themed Perverted Justice, will be held Wednesday in the Rion Ballroom.

The 90-minute show is scripted by UF students. It will begin at 9:30 p.m. in the Rion Ballroom. The sketches, which last from 30 seconds to 4 minutes, will address topics as varied as the U.S. judicial system, the Writers Guild of America strike and foreign policy.

"Our goal for this show is to provide social-political commentary to reveal current problems in our society," said Filup Molina, the master of ceremonies and director of the show.

Theatre Strike Force's 22 student performers will introduce problems and issues and allow the audience to determine how they feel about those issues, said UF student Erik Voss, a performer and script writer for the show.

The performance will also feature sketches about local issues such as towing, college romance and platonic relationships. Works written by seven UF students were chosen for the performance.