<p>Reagin</p>

Reagin

A UF student was arrested early Monday morning after he kicked in a glass door at Lakeside Residential Complex, University Police said.

Sean Weaver Reagin, 19, was arrested more than an hour after officers responded to a noise complaint at Lakeside at 5:17 a.m. The officers noticed the glass door was completely shattered, according to an arrest report.

A witness told the officer he saw Reagin kick the glass door and leave the scene, according to the report.

Officers located Reagin, who was walking down Fraternity Drive. An officer noticed he had blood on his right hand, which was an injury from the broken glass, according to the report.

In an interview, Reagin told police that he lived in Lakeside and admitted to breaking the door. He told police he was frustrated that he left his property inside the dorm, according to the report.

Reagin is a UF architecture freshman, UF spokesperson John Hines wrote in an email.

Reagin was arrested on charges of property damage and criminal mischief. Authorities took him to the Alachua County Jail where he was released on his own recognizance Tuesday afternoon.

Reagin could not be reached for comment. 

Reagin