UF police have identified and arrested three suspects involved in a Thursday morning stabbing that sent two men to the hospital.

Police identified Ryan Dhookaran, Kevin Persaud and Jonathan Lebron as the three suspects, according to a UPD report.

Dhookaran, 26, of Tampa, was arrested and charged with two counts of aggravated battery and one count of tampering with evidence, according to the report.

Persaud, 22, of Gainesville, was charged with two counts of accessory to commit aggravated battery and one count of tampering with evidence.

A sworn complaint has been filed against Lebron, 23, of Lake Mary, for two counts of accessory to commit aggravated battery and one count of tampering with evidence.

Lebron’s complaint will be handled by the Florida State Attorney’s Office, UPD Capt. Jeff Holcomb said.

Around 2:15 a.m. Thursday, the two victims, whose names have not been released by police, were taken to Shands at UF with stab wounds following a fight with Lebron, Persaud and Dhookaran.

The fight happened in the parking lot west of Flint Hall at the Corner of Buckman Drive and University Avenue.

At around 3:40 a.m., a UF Alert said Gainesville Police took Lebron into questioning after stopping his Lexus GS 3000 near the Doyle Conner Building at the corner of Southwest 34th Street and Southwest 20th Avenue shortly after the incident, according to Alligator archives.

UPD arrested Dhookaran and Persaud on Thursday based on information given to police by Lebron, Holcomb said.

According to the report, both victims remained hospitalized Thursday and were in stable condition.

As of Friday morning, Dhookaran is in Alachua County Jail with a bond set at $175,000. Persaud is also in custody with a $125,000 bond.

Contact Chris Alcantara at calcantara@alligator.org.