<p><span>Senior Taylor Tomlinson led UF women's golf with an even par performance in the second round of the National Championship in Stillwater, Oklahoma. However, UF dropped three places to 13th and shot 15 over for the round.</span></p>

Senior Taylor Tomlinson led UF women's golf with an even par performance in the second round of the National Championship in Stillwater, Oklahoma. However, UF dropped three places to 13th and shot 15 over for the round.

Two quadruple bogeys, two triple bogeys, five double bogeys, 14 bogeys, 10 birdies and the rest pars.

That was the unattractive stat line for the UF women’s golf team on Saturday at Karsten Creek Golf Course in Stillwater, Oklahoma.

UF dropped three spots into 13th at 30 over after shooting 15 over Saturday.

UCLA (first place) and Alabama (second place) scorched the field for the second-straight day and were the only teams to finish the round under par. UCLA carded a second-round 9 under and closed at 3 under. Alabama went 2 over and goes into round three at 2 over.

For measure, the next nearest team, Southern Cal, sits at 13 over going into Sunday.

UF sophomore transfer Sierra Brooks had a tough time on the course, going 4 over on the day and dropped down to a tie for 35th.

Shortly behind her was senior Taylor Tomlinson, the only Gator to shoot well in Stillwater. The seasoned veteran shredded the course to a score of even par in her the second round of her final NCAA Championships.

Sophomore Marta Perez and freshman Addie Baggarly carded a 6 over and a 5 over, respectively. Perez tied for 77th with a 10 over and Baggarly tied for 86th with an 11 over.

Redshirt freshman Elin Esborn showed her lack of experience at the course Saturday, shooting a triple bogey and a quadruple bogey on the back nine. She finished at 12 over and in a tie for 110th.

UF will tee off for round three Sunday at 1:15 p.m.