<p>Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston (5) throws a pass as North Carolina State's Kentavius Street (35) rushes during the first half of an NCAA college football game in Raleigh, N.C., Saturday, Sept. 27, 2014.</p>

Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston (5) throws a pass as North Carolina State's Kentavius Street (35) rushes during the first half of an NCAA college football game in Raleigh, N.C., Saturday, Sept. 27, 2014.

After a victory over Atlantic Coast Conference rival Clemson last week, Florida State traveled to Raleigh, N.C., to take on N.C. State. FSU’s track record in Raleigh heading into Saturday was poor, with their last victory on the road against the Wolfpack coming in 2008.

After trailing 24-7 in the first quarter, FSU’s offense found life and scored two unanswered touchdowns to trail by just three at half.

After FSU quarterback Jameis Winston threw an interception on first down on its first drive in the second half, N.C. State quarterback Jacoby Brissett orchestrated a six-play, 59-yard scoring drive to give N.C. State a 10-point lead.

The Seminoles began to pull away late in the third, with back-to-back Winston touchdown passes to go up by four with 3:24 left in the third. FSU drove down the field for a one-yard Karlos Williams touchdown to cap the contest. Florida State extended its nation’s longest active winning streak to a program-record 20 games.

SEC West Thriller: Unranked Arkansas went into Arlington, Texas, to take on No. 6 Texas A&M and gashed the Aggies’ defense, scoring three rushing touchdowns for 110 yards in the first half.

Arkansas quarterback Brandon Allen threw a 44-yard touchdown with just over five minutes to go in the third quarter to put the Razorbacks up 28-14.

But the fourth quarter was the Kenny Hill show. Early in the quarter, Hill found Edward Pope for an 86-yard touchdown bomb, and came through with 2:29 to go in the fourth throwing a 59-yard fade to Josh Reynolds to tie things up and force overtime.

The Aggies found paydirt on their first overtime possession with Hill hitting Malcome Kennedy for a 25-yard touchdown to seal it.

SEC Least: Meanwhile in the Southeastern Conference Eastern Division, Missouri — who lost to Indiana at home last week — went into Columbia, S.C. and knocked off No. 13 South Carolina.

The Tigers took the lead for good on a one-yard touchdown run to go up 21-20 with 1:36 left in the fourth. Missouri was able to hang on and stun the Gamecocks on their home field.

Tennessee traveled to Athens and battled all game with No. 12 Georgia, but Todd Gurley’s 208-yard rushing performance prevailed, and the Dawgs won by three.

Playoff Implication Saturday

-No. 6 Texas A&M @ Mississippi State: 12pm, ESPN

-No. 3 Alabama @ No. 11 Ole Miss: 3:30pm, CBS

-No. 14 Stanford @ No.9 Notre Dame: 3:30pm, NBC

-No. 15 LSU @ No. 5 Auburn: 7:00pm, ESPN

Follow Morgan Moriarty on Twitter @morgan_moriarty