Gators in the NFL: Haden continues to intercept passes, Bostic racks up tackles

<p>Cleveland Browns cornerback Joe Haden (23) intercepts a pass intended for Houston Texans wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins in the first quarter of an NFL football game Sunday, Nov. 16, 2014, in Cleveland.</p>

Cleveland Browns cornerback Joe Haden (23) intercepts a pass intended for Houston Texans wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins in the first quarter of an NFL football game Sunday, Nov. 16, 2014, in Cleveland.

With Week 13 of NFL action in the books, here are some of the highlight performances from former Gators now playing in the big leagues.

Joe Haden, Cleveland Browns: Joe Haden continues to be a ball-hawk.

In the Cleveland Browns’ 26-10 loss to the Buffalo Bills, the fifth-year NFL cornerback intercepted a pass for the third straight game.

The Browns failed to capitalize on the turnover, however, as they went three-and-out on the ensuing possession.

Haden also tallied a solo tackle and defended two other passes.

On the season, Haden — a first-round selection in the 2010 NFL Draft and a 2013-14 All-Pro second-team selection — has 63 tackles, 14 defended passes and three interceptions.

Jon Bostic, Chicago Bears: Jon Bostic has a knack for getting to the ball.

In the Chicago Bears’ 34-17 loss to the Detroit Lions on Thanksgiving day, the second-year linebacker logged 11 tackles, seven of which were solo stops.

It was the most tackles Bostic recorded in a single game since tallying 17 against the Jets on Sept. 22.

On the year, Bostic has 52 tackles, which is tied for second on Chicago’s roster.

Will Hill, Baltimore Ravens: Since serving a six-game suspension to begin the season, Will Hill has slowly but surely found his groove. In six games this season, the strong safety has 22 tackles, three defended passes and an interception that he returned 44 yards for a touchdown against the New Orleans Saints on Nov. 24.

Other notables: Minnesota Vikings defensive lineman Sharrif Floyd recorded a sack in the Vikings’ 31-13 win against the Carolina Panthers on Sunday. Floyd now has 4.5 sacks in his rookie season, matching his sack total from his three-year collegiate career at UF.

Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Riley Cooper hauled in four catches for 32 yards in the Eagles’ 33-10 win against the Dallas Cowboys on Thursday.

After his breakout year last season, Cooper is third on the Eagles roster in receptions (43) and fourth in receiving yards (457) this season.

Carlos Dunlap and Reggie Nelson combined for 13 tackles and two defended passes in the Cincinnati Bengals’ 14-13 win against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Follow Jordan McPherson on Twitter @J_McPherson1126