Trust ABC’s ‘Don’t Trust the B---- in Apt 23’ for TV antics

Across campus, students claim to have the worst roommate imaginable: “She drinks my milk,” “He never washes his dishes,” “She borrows my clothes without asking,” and so on. But no roommate is half as evil as the main character in “Don’t Trust the B---- in Apt 23.”

Chloe, the untrustworthy roommate, played by “Breaking Bad” alumna Krysten Ritter, returned to television last week after a long-awaited late season premiere.

Her criminal record is impressively original. She once told a roommate’s parents he was kidnapped, so she could use the ransom money to go to Paris.

Her newest roommate June, played by Dreama Walker, is a young and naive Wall Street hopeful fresh out of college.

Chloe goes to any means necessary to ruin her roommate’s life, and each episode features an outrageously hilarious new scheme.

The show breaks all preconceived notions that network television is less likely to push the envelope. ABC is even allowing Ritter to pose in Playboy to promote the show.

“Don’t Trust the B---- in Apt 23” airs on ABC every Tuesday at 9:30 p.m.