As anyone who attended Saturday's Gators football game can attest, it was very hot and very humid. After fighting my way to my seat through my 90,000 closest friends, I was in need of water. So I went to get some free ice. I was refused. Why? "We don't have any cups," said the girl at the stand. Naturally, I assumed she meant, "We don't have the right cups," since behind her, concession workers were busy filling souvenir cups with ice for ,3.50 sodas.

Florida Field management, University Athletic Association, or whoever is in charge of concessions, this is absurd. On a day like Saturday, with multiple public address announcements about staying hydrated, to not be able to provide ice to thirsty, hot fans sitting in the midday sun is inconsiderate at best, dangerous at worst. This is especially true when the same ice you won't give me is being used to cool soft drinks, which are dehydrating.

Please, either make sure you have the right cups in stock, or cut into your profits a little to keep Gators fans happy and healthy.