Freshman cornerback Joe Haden is questionable to play Saturday against Florida State, UF coach Urban Meyer said Tuesday.

Haden left last week's game against Florida Atlantic with a sprained right ankle and did not return.

Redshirt freshman Jacques Rickerson has been practicing with the first-team defense and is expected to start if Haden is unable to play.

"He had a good practice today," Meyer said. "I think he's up for the challenge or else I wouldn't put him out there."

Freshman Moses Jenkins and sophomore Markihe Anderson are also expected to be in the mix.

"Moses is coming on a little bit, Markihe is getting a little better. That's all we got," Meyer said, also joking that a reporter should help fill in at cornerback.

Rickerson struggled against Kentucky in his only significant playing time of the season. Filling in for sophomore Wondy Pierre-Louis, who left the game with an injury, Rickerson was picked on by the Wildcats for a few big plays.

With the Gators dealing with injuries and inexperience at corner, Meyer is concerned about Florida State's tall and talented receivers.

"There's mismatches," Meyer said. "That's a problem."

GETTING HEALTHY: Wide receiver Percy Harvin, who missed the last two games with severe migraine headaches, practiced for the second straight day Tuesday.

"He's doing real well," Meyer said. "He'll be in the running game."

Meanwhile, freshman defensive tackle Mike Pouncey, who left Saturday's game with a hyperextended knee, practiced Tuesday and should play against Florida State.