In response to Derek Clenzi's letter, I'm glad to see Tau Epsilon Phi is encouraging its brothers to write to the editor.

I encourage Mr. Clenzi and all students that are interested in the Orange and Blue Party to check out our Web site or Facebook group. It is true that we support the students' wishes to see online voting on the ballot, but there is so much more that we stand for as well. While serving as Chomp the Vote executive director, I saw the problems within Student Government first hand. As a whole, SG has become bloated and unresponsive to the students. It no longer strives to achieve strong results.

Our elected officials in Student Senate don't show up, our appointed Cabinet doesn't deliver, and our Supreme Court has stopped caring about the students. It is time for change, for action and for results.

Our Web site provides the ideals we stand for. Our platform shows we mean business, and you can add to it as well. I cannot remember the last time I have saw a party as responsive to students as the Orange and Blue Party, and I hope you decide to at least check out what else we stand for besides online voting - maybe you will like what you see.